My lab results, please tell me ?

pete073

Awards
Hi I am posting my lab results I just got them today ranges seem normal , but i still dont feel well.

RANGES
TSH 1.917 0.350-5.500
T4 6.2 4.5-12.0
T3 35 24-39
FREE THYROXINE 2.2 1.2-4.9

TESTOSTERONE SERUM 915 241-827
FREE TESTOSTERONE 22.5 9.3-26.5
LH 1.0 1.5-9.3
FSH 1.0 1.4-18.1.
ESTRADIOL 24 0-53
CORTISOL 12.4 3.1-22.4
PROLACTIN 1.7 2.1-17.7
SHBG 32 13-71

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK, NOT SURE ABOUT SHBG SEEMS HIGH?

SoMdHunter

SoMdHunter

Awards
  • Established
I'm certainly no expert, but your levels look just fine, but your test levels look elevated. Are you coming off a cycle? Are you having any ED related problems?

pete073

Awards
I'm certainly no expert, but your levels look just fine, but your test levels look elevated. Are you coming off a cycle? Are you having any ED related problems?
no I am not coming off a cycle this is my trt blood work , I am not really having morning wood and no sexual desire? But I can perform

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Hi I am posting my lab results I just got them today ranges seem normal , but i still dont feel well.

RANGES
TSH 1.917 0.350-5.500
T4 6.2 4.5-12.0
T3 35 24-39

LH 1.0 1.5-9.3
FSH 1.0 1.4-18.1.
ESTRADIOL 24 0-53
CORTISOL 12.4 3.1-22.4
PROLACTIN 1.7 2.1-17.7
SHBG 32 13-71

Cortisol is in the crapper
Adrenals are producing low cortisol
i am not a dr but you may want to discuss to your dr about reducing your Testosterone and adding in some hcg that will raise up your LH levels as well as your prgestereone levels which would help to give your adrenals more raw material to make cortisol with. This should help your libido as well as bring up cortisol levels with out taking supplementing cortisol itself. Shbg looks fine,t again drs like to keep this under 30, but Dr john would be better qualifed to answer that question about shbg inr elationshhip to the estrodial reading. Your thyroid seems alittle bit on the low end as well so under Drs supervision armour should bring that up and may also increase your cortisol production. Also to the t3 reading is useless because 9 times out of 10 its t3 uptake and you need free t3 levels. Where are your dht levels? That may help to give a more clinical picture of your lidibo problem.

What is your TRT protocol as well

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Why would you wonder if SHBG is high? It's not even midrange.
Because he probably was reading it some where if your shbg is over 30 that it could be indicating a potential hidden problems. one such post was about prgmmers sbhg being low at 22 but due to his estrodial count being even 24 that it could possible mean his estrogen levels were to high, that may have been one of the other cases. Also in LEF recommendations which is posted at the begninning it was listed to be under 30. Again there needs to be medical expert opinion because every ones case is different.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Cortisol is just fine by this test. Look at the number, and the reference range. It is mid range.

Let's be careful not to give the impression to supplement progesterone. But the HCG will indeed help rebalance pathways. That is the REAL benefit of HCG in TRT medicine.

I appologize I did not mean to infer that at all. I meant that by intrducing the hcg that it could raise the progesterone to supplement the hormonal pathways.

Yes my cortisol level was 17.6 by blood but my salvia cortisol was almost addisons disease level and i had other indirect means of measuring this as well such as excess VLCFA's which accompany adrenal insufficency, t4 to t3 conversion was altered so there where other indicators.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
no I am not coming off a cycle this is my trt blood work , I am not really having morning wood and no sexual desire? But I can perform
Pete what are you doing for TRT and how long have you been on TRT. For you Thyroid best to do Free T3 and Free T4 your moring cortisol was a lot better then mine I was at 6. I did a Saliva test for my Cortiosl levels checked morning, noon, dinner and bedtime. This shows a better picture on how they are doing. In Dr. Jefferies book "Safe Uses of Cortiosl" he says cotrisol test ranges are not good because most of the ranges are from sick people. So he says a morning test is good between 15 to 25 my problem with this is labs are all different. If you feel good in the morning but tend to go down in fatigue later in the day do a Saliva test.
They have a good one at this link using the Canary Club.
Stop The Thyroid Madness » Recommended Labwork
This way you will ease your mind.
Seams like a lot of my with low T have Adrenal Fatigue.
Phil

Last edited:

pete073

Awards
Cortisol is just fine by this test. Look at the number, and the reference range. It is mid range.

Let's be careful not to give the impression to supplement progesterone. But the HCG will indeed help rebalance pathways. That is the REAL benefit of HCG in TRT medicine.
doc does my thyroid look healthy?

pete073

Awards
Pete what are you doing for TRT and how long have you been on TRT. For you Thyroid best to do Free T3 and Free T4 your moring cortisol was a lot better then mine I was at 6. I did a Saliva test for my Cortiosl levels checked morning, noon, dinner and bedtime. This shows a better picture on how they are doing. In Dr. Jefferies book "Safe Uses of Cortiosl" he says cotrisol test ranges are not good because most of the ranges are from sick people. So he says a morning test is good between 15 to 25 my problem with this is labs are all different. If you feel good in the morning but tend to go down in fatigue later in the day do a Saliva test.
Phil
i am taking 200 mg of testosterone cypionate on fridays, and .25 arimidex every other day was thinking of going up to .5 every other day . I AM NOT HAVING MORNING WOOD ! also not feeling as good as i think i should , you guys think there is anything wrong with my thyroid?

pete073

Awards
Phil
i am taking 200 mg of testosterone cypionate on fridays, and .25 arimidex every other day was thinking of going up to .5 every other day . I AM NOT HAVING MORNING WOOD ! also not feeling as good as i think i should , you guys think there is anything wrong with my thyroid? I have been on trt for like a year , started at 100mg a week now at 200 mg just started arimidex like a week ago. I might have to take trip to visit dr john , I am still not feeling all that great sexually my testicles go up when trying to ejaculate & have shrunken , also not to sure about my thyroid some one posted that my cortisol is to low and my thyroid is screwed up? so i wanted to look into this, my doc prescribed me hcg not to sure on dosages , he said 1000 iu a week, also should I lower my t dose maybe to 150?

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
i am taking 200 mg of testosterone cypionate on fridays, and .25 arimidex every other day was thinking of going up to .5 every other day . I AM NOT HAVING MORNING WOOD ! also not feeling as good as i think i should , you guys think there is anything wrong with my thyroid? I have been on trt for like a year , started at 100mg a week now at 200 mg just started arimidex like a week ago. I might have to take trip to visit dr john , I am still not feeling all that great sexually my testicles go up when trying to ejaculate & have shrunken , also not to sure about my thyroid some one posted that my cortisol is to low and my thyroid is screwed up? so i wanted to look into this, my doc prescribed me hcg not to sure on dosages , he said 1000 iu a week, also should I lower my t dose maybe to 150?
If you can don't do anything and go and see Dr. John.
Phil

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Everything looks good your not even fully suppressed on 200mg a week, HCG should help though, and you might have better libido with gels.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established

RANGES
TSH 1.917 0.350-5.500
T4 6.2 4.5-12.0
T3 35 24-39

LH 1.0 1.5-9.3
FSH 1.0 1.4-18.1.
ESTRADIOL 24 0-53
CORTISOL 12.4 3.1-22.4
PROLACTIN 1.7 2.1-17.7
SHBG 32 13-71

What is your DHT, DHEA, FreeT3, Albumin, Progesterone, pregnenolone

Prolactin is low, TotalT little high
One pill of (link below) probably would adjust some estogens, (just keep in mind, first show tests)
Dual-Action Cruciferous Vegetable Extract With Resveratrol & Cat's Claw, 60 Vegetarian Capsules

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Alot of things can help. The addition of hCG would be a biggie. So would more frequent, EOD injections. Also, 200mg seems a bit high. I think the addition of hCG might push you over the top. With hCG, you might be able to get away with 100mg.

.25mg arimidex EOD is ideal for someone taking 100mg per week, I have no idea what dose you might need at your 200mg dose of test.