Need some advice

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
So I found out my total test level is 211. Yep, 211 big ones.

THe problem is I do not have insurance. I will be getting insurance once I am married, but after everything is finalized and I am out of their waiting period, it could be 9-12 more months.

My question is should I try and stick it out until then? I am worried if I start to treat it now through conventional medicine (legal) it will be denied by the insurance company as a pre-existing condition. But obviously I want to get this corrected as soon as possible. I always knew my levels were lower, but this is ridiculous. Kind of sucks knowing that you will not get the results you are after no matter how hard you diet or train.

Any advice would be appreciated.

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
You should seek afew opinions on wether you will still be covered, I would ask a doctor, and phone the insurance company anonymously and ask them as a hypothetical question, then phone them again and ask again.

I dont know how it works because you would probly have to tell them beforehand what medical conditions you have, as long as its not officially diagnosed you shouldnt have to mention it though, so it is a tough situation.

Last edited:

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
So I found out my total test level is 211. Yep, 211 big ones.

THe problem is I do not have insurance. I will be getting insurance once I am married, but after everything is finalized and I am out of their waiting period, it could be 9-12 more months.

My question is should I try and stick it out until then? I am worried if I start to treat it now through conventional medicine (legal) it will be denied by the insurance company as a pre-existing condition. But obviously I want to get this corrected as soon as possible. I always knew my levels were lower, but this is ridiculous. Kind of sucks knowing that you will not get the results you are after no matter how hard you diet or train.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Never count on getting married because alot can happen from now till then so look at the here and now and focus on getting insurance. call Blue cross blue shield there Personal choice plan is under 300 a month. So if you got the cash it will save you alot of aggravation till then. If your test levels are that low I be worry about it possible affecting your sex life in the future. Nip it in the azz before it gets any worse. You aint got nothing with out your health so if you have the extra money get insurance other wise you may not be arouind to spend it because anything can happen from now till then. Self administer TRT is forbidden on here and not recommened. A good dr can also rediagnose you with some thing other then pre existing. Lets why its good to get with a good dr and stay with them because as long as they coded right you'll be fine, but if they code it as something previous before then you are royally screwed. Low testosterone = low appetite, weight loss,depression. Low testosterone may even be indication of hypoadrenal fuction get my drift.

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Adding to that, iritability is one of the symptoms of low T, not to mention not being assertive(both I am asuming steming from low dopamine), wich are not the most attractive traits to the opposite sex. In the mean time if you want to try boost those levels abit you can try ZMA and vitamin C along with a multi.

SoMdHunter

SoMdHunter

Awards
  • Established
In my 20's I thought I was Superman and nothing could harm me. I let too many things go and now I'm paying for them later in life. So you really need to get this checked out my a Dr. as soon as you can.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean by getting a dr to code it correctly?

Never count on getting married because alot can happen from now till then so look at the here and now and focus on getting insurance. call Blue cross blue shield there Personal choice plan is under 300 a month. So if you got the cash it will save you alot of aggravation till then. If your test levels are that low I be worry about it possible affecting your sex life in the future. Nip it in the azz before it gets any worse. You aint got nothing with out your health so if you have the extra money get insurance other wise you may not be arouind to spend it because anything can happen from now till then. Self administer TRT is forbidden on here and not recommened. A good dr can also rediagnose you with some thing other then pre existing. Lets why its good to get with a good dr and stay with them because as long as they coded right you'll be fine, but if they code it as something previous before then you are royally screwed. Low testosterone = low appetite, weight loss,depression. Low testosterone may even be indication of hypoadrenal fuction get my drift.