This Has Been A Nightmare

ROWDY75

Awards
Hello Everone This Is My 1st Post Here.im 6ft 215pds 18%bf 31 Years Old.went To Online Clinic Got Bloodwork Done Told Me I Had Low Test Came Back At 356 Was My Test Levels.so They Started Me On Test Enathate 200mgs Per Week .1st Inj Went Good 3days After Inj Felt Great Then Started Getting Like Hot Flashes And Having Panic Attacks Mood Swings Happy Sad And Mad All In The Same Minute. Took A Total Of 3 Injs. Called Clinic Told Them My Problems Said Stop Taking Test For A Couple Weeks And See What Happens Ask For Armidex After Readind Here But They Said Wait For Awhile And See What Happens. This Whole Thing Has Cost Me About Three Thousand Dollars Trying To Save Some More Money So I Can See Dr John.can Someone Please Help Me On What To Do I Can Get Nolvdex Or Dim

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Tell your doctor you want to start again 100mg a week, if you still feel abit uneasy request 50mg twice a week.

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Yes, most probly due to the double dose.
Where your hot flashes occuring in the couple of days before your next injection or even during the days after your injection?

ROWDY75

Awards
Durring The Days After Inj Also Wanted To State That I Take Toporlxl For High Bllod Pressure And Imprime For Pannic Attacks Which I Havent Had One In 10yrs Until I Started Taking Test E Can Deal With The Hot Flashes Its The Moodiness And Panic Attacks That Are The Biggest Problem

ROWDY75

Awards
Im Proabbly Mispelling It Its For Panic Attacks I Take 10mg Every Night Which Is Considerd A Very Low Dose

ROWDY75

Awards
Its Spelled Imipramine Just Looked On My Bottle

ROWDY75

Awards
Im Gonna Try The 50mgs Twice A Week Is There Anything Else I Should Consider Like Nolvadex

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im Gonna Try The 50mgs Twice A Week Is There Anything Else I Should Consider Like Nolvadex
100mgs once a week or 50mgs twice will be giving you a normal dose of tesosterone, levels which should mimic a healthy young males homeostatic levels.

different people respond differently of course, but with 100mgs once or 50mgs twice a week your e2 levels SHOULD be in range.

if i were you i would go back on and have them run a blood test in 3-4 weeks.

if your e2 is high, they will in all likelihood give you arimidex. i doubt they would give you nolvadex, and i doubt you need it. if your nipples become sensitive or you feel a lump, let us know.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
Stop using them people as fast as you can. That is a lot of money to just make you sicker. Doing 200mgs a week is crazy we start at 100 mgs a week your E2 went way up from to much T. Did they test your E2 before putting you on this if not tell them you want your money back. I get panic attacks from high e2.
Go to AllThingsMale.com Dr. John's site and read TRT: A Recipe for Success and his HCG Update.
Phil

KSman

KSman

Awards
  • Established
I do not think that you have an E problem. But that may come later, even at 100mg/wk. There can be effects on libido, ED, mood, energy with E levels in "normal range". So you can have issues as listed without been at high E levels with things like breast tissue growth.

I agree that 100mg/wk makes sense to start. Although a few do need more to get T levels up.

lat-eralus

Awards
I have to agree with a few of the previous posts: take the dosage down to 100mg a week. As far as Adex or Nolva, I would hold off on those.

ROWDY75

Awards
thanks guys im gonna take your advice and do 2 injs per week of 50 mgs and hold off on everthing eles.this is a great site and again yhanks for the help

KSman

KSman

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys im gonna take your advice and do 2 injs per week of 50 mgs and hold off on everthing eles.this is a great site and again yhanks for the help
That should help. If you are feeling fragile, the ups and downs from wild swings in T levels will not be helpful. But, you might be sensitive to changes even when they are improvements.

You asked earlier about other things. Arimidex/anastrozole is helpful for many and your E levels do not need to be above normal range to have a need for this. Many report improvements to things that TRT is meant to clear up, but does not in some [many?] cases. You might also want to get onto HCG. This keeps the testes from shutting down. It will increase your T levels and create a increased basement level that you levels cannot drop past as the injection wears out. Without HCG, the testes will stop working and shrink. A few will feel some pain, which HCG will clear up. With the testes shut down from low LH levels, the scrotum can pull up tight to the body and stay there, looking like a pre-pubesant boy. HCG fixes that too. And if you want to have any children, HCG is a must. Many report improved mood from HCG. I believe that is acts on the brain/CNS as well. When I injected HCG for the first time, I really had a strong CNS effect. Some of the mood increase will also be from increasing T.

ROWDY75

Awards
in your opion is this some thing that can be straighting uot or will i have to live with low test levels

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Your doctor should put you on about 250IU twice a week on the 2 days before your next injection.

You would haveto be evaluated by a doctor to determine that.

And if you want to have any children, HCG is a must. Many report improved mood from HCG. I believe that is acts on the brain/CNS as well.
You could go on T for years and be infertile then go on HCG to bring back fertility.
HCG would signal the testes and possibly the adrenals to produce other hormones apart from testosterone.

ROWDY75

Awards
sorry to bombard you guys with my problems but this is a great help.so if im doing 50mgs a week 1st shot on monday 2nd on thusday when do i inj hcg

KSman

KSman

Awards
  • Established
how much hcg should i take
Research in 2005 determined that 250iu SC/SQ EOD maintains baseline testicular function in normal males who were fully LH suppressed with 200mg/wk of test cyp. You use insulin syringes for this. This is the first research based dose information that has been available. There are different methods for HCG that work. The important thing is to avoid very large doses which can down regulate the LH receptors... a large step backwards.

ROWDY75

Awards
Just Talked To Clinc Ask For Hcg Told Me No Ask For Arimadex Told Me Theres Noway My E Levels Were High Enough With Only 3 Shots Of Test E This Is Very Upsetting. Did Call Dr Johns Office Just Cant Afford It Right Now

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Just Talked To Clinc Ask For Hcg Told Me No Ask For Arimadex Told Me Theres Noway My E Levels Were High Enough With Only 3 Shots Of Test E This Is Very Upsetting. Did Call Dr Johns Office Just Cant Afford It Right Now

Use your morning erections as your gauge because if they are working then you E2 are optimal. NO morning boner e2 is not adjusted properly..

KSman

KSman

Awards
  • Established
Yes, probably too soon.

Google this:EDIT: WRONG. If you do not read the rules you will be gone.

Your libido is your guide. As other poster states, let morning wood be your guide. With start of TRT, you will go through a period of hyper sex drive then that goes away. At some point you will loose morning wood and may very well have nocturnal wood. In that case, 1mg anastrozole per week in divided doses takes care of things.

ROWDY75

Awards
Yes Ksman I Was Trying To Figure Uot How To Pm You

KSman

KSman

Awards
  • Established
Google this:EDIT: WRONG. If you do not read the rules you will be gone.
I wondered about that, but did a prior search for ch****e and found open references to that site in existing posts. So I thought that this was existing practice. I have now read the rules again and see the reference to 'liquid products'.

SoMdHunter

SoMdHunter

Awards
  • Established
Use your morning erections as your gauge because if they are working then you E2 are optimal. NO morning boner e2 is not adjusted properly..
That brings up an interesting question I've been meaning to ask. Given that one is shutdown while on injections and not on HCG, how is it one would get morning erections? Morning erections is caused by increased test levels during the night. So given the steady dose from injections, I wouldn't think one would get morning wood.

Thoughts?

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
That brings up an interesting question I've been meaning to ask. Given that one is shutdown while on injections and not on HCG, how is it one would get morning erections? Morning erections is caused by increased test levels during the night. So given the steady dose from injections, I wouldn't think one would get morning wood.

Thoughts?
Morning wood is from REM Sleep.
Nocturnal erections
Phil

KSman

KSman

Awards
  • Established

Thoughts?
The morning erections can occur with steady T levels. You are correct in stating that one would not get T surges when shutdown. If using HCG, there still will not be a surge of LH or HCG to make this happen. I inject test cyp EOD and HCG EOD so my T levels are very steady and I do get morning wood [which was restored by 1mg anastrozole (prescribed)]. I think the morning wood thing is CNS driven. I don't go for the argument that it is caused by the need to take a leak. I am also under the impression that peak T in normal guys occurs at 10AM.

The morning wood is a good indicator. You have it or you don't. So that is a great non-ambiguous indicator. For many, when AI lowers E and morning wood returns, libido is restored and much more for some.

biker340

Awards
Morning wood is from REM Sleep.
Nocturnal erections
Phil
Have you ever worked a night shift???

I used to work a night shift (11pm-7am) about 15 years ago.
It was the strangest thing, about 5 am everyday I would get morning wood. I think it does have something to do with the natural raise in testosterone during that time of day.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That link discussed nocturnal wood. Can't be quite the same, as E levels will turn off morning wood when you still have lots of nocturnal wood. One of life's mysteries perhaps.
Let me see if I can think "outside the box" and come up with a theory. :think:

Maybe morning wood and noctornal wood is the same thing. However, the more favorable ones hormonal profile is all around, including test and estradoil, the more more like one is to get more noctornal wood. Thus, the more noctornal wood going on, the more likely one is to "wake up" during a noctornal wood session.

People with ideal test/estradoil numbers are getting more noctornal wood. They are more likely to be awoke by their own alarm clock, or awake on their own, with wood. Thus, the more favorable ones hormonal profile is, the more frequent morning wood occurs. Everyone gets X amount of noctornal wood. The more test/ideal estradoil floating around, the more X amount of noctornal wood. Thus, people who get frequent morning wood have a better/more ideal hormonal profile floating around.

Just a few ideas spinning around in my head.

Thoughts? :fool2:

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
Let me see if I can think "outside the box" and come up with a theory. :think:

Maybe morning wood and noctornal wood is the same thing. However, the more favorable ones hormonal profile is all around, including test and estradoil, the more more like one is to get more noctornal wood. Thus, the more noctornal wood going on, the more likely one is to "wake up" during a noctornal wood session.

People with ideal test/estradoil numbers are getting more noctornal wood. They are more likely to be awoke by their own alarm clock, or awake on their own, with wood. Thus, the more favorable ones hormonal profile is, the more frequent morning wood occurs. Everyone gets X amount of noctornal wood. The more test/ideal estradoil floating around, the more X amount of noctornal wood. Thus, people who get frequent morning wood have a better/more ideal hormonal profile floating around.

Just a few ideas spinning around in my head.

Thoughts? :fool2:
Good Thoughts but if you have high E2 you will not get any noctornal or morning wood that are both the same I just say moring wood but it is noctornal that I am talking about and if you don't get this your not going to get it up for sex taking a pill. This is how bad high E2 kill your wood.
Phil

MacDonnell

Awards
Rowdy,

DON'T take any more imipramine. If ONLY works for panic attacks after a VERY gradual buildup to a therapeutic dose (which for most people is about 150-200 mg.). In fact, before your body gets used to this drug, it can actually CAUSE panic attacks and anxiety!!!! Even 10mg. is enough to do this. A lot of psychiatrists will "titrate" your buildup of drugs like these with benzodiazopines (e.g., Xanax, Clonopin, etc.) to offset the anxiety-provoking feelings drugs like imipramine can cause until your body gets used to them.

Mac

ROWDY75

Awards
sorry i dont undedrstand why i shouldnt take the imiprine

ROWDY75

Awards
sorry i dont understand why i shouldnt take the imimprine ive been taking it for ten years withuot any promblems but if it effects my tes levels or i cant take it with the test maybe i should consider something else

SoMdHunter

SoMdHunter

Awards
  • Established
Good Thoughts but if you have high E2 you will not get any noctornal or morning wood that are both the same I just say moring wood but it is noctornal that I am talking about and if you don't get this your not going to get it up for sex taking a pill. This is how bad high E2 kill your wood.
Phil
Well, I know one thing. Before I started HRT, I hadn't had wood (nmorning or nocturnal) in years. Now I get it on occasion, but not too often. Strange.

Thanks for all the insight.

MacDonnell

Awards
sorry i dont understand why i shouldnt take the imimprine ive been taking it for ten years withuot any promblems but if it effects my tes levels or i cant take it with the test maybe i should consider something else

As I said in my earlier email message. A dose of 10mg. is going to do NOTHING for panic attacks and anxiety. The only time imipramine works for panic/anxiety is when you're on higher doses (e.g., 150-200mg or more). Unfortunately, it takes many weeks (or months) to build up to that level. (You have to do it gradually.) During the "buildup," before your body gets used to the drug, it can actually cause INCREASED anxiety and panic. You generally have to be on a high dose for several weeks (or even months) before you begin to notice a DECREASE in panic/anxiety. PM me if you still don't understand.

Mac