An Introduction to Environmental Hormonal Disrupters and Their Effects on Men - AnabolicMinds.com

An Introduction to Environmental Hormonal Disrupters and Their Effects on Men

1. Senior Member
    Answers

An Introduction to Environmental Hormonal Disrupters and Their Effects on Men

This will wake you up a must read.
    Health News for Men
    Posted by EndoMan at Meso.
    Phil

2. The horror
    Stats
    6'4"  231 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pmgamer18
    This will wake you up a must read.
    Health News for Men
    Posted by EndoMan at Meso.
    Phil
    Your posts are outstanding.

3. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by colkurtz_spf
    Your posts are outstanding.
    Thank you I read a lot of crap everyday but when I see something good I try to spread it around.
    Phil

•   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Thank you I read a lot of crap everyday but when I see something good I try to spread it around.
    Phil
    AMEN PROGMMER !! This is what I have been driving home in alot of my posts but people been ignoring it about xenoestrogens/estrogen dominance/ xylene. This is what started the chain reaction Dioxins/ mercury or food posioning from the fish I had from prolonged dieting and low test levels coming off contest time. One could say bad timing.. I wiill never eat sushi again !!

5. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973
    AMEN PROGMMER !! This is what I have been driving home in alot of my posts but people been ignoring it about xenoestrogens/estrogen dominance/ xylene. This is what started the chain reaction Dioxins/ mercury or food posioning from the fish I had from prolonged dieting and low test levels coming off contest time. One could say bad timing.. I wiill never eat sushi again !!
    When I frist read the link the first thing that came to my mind was how you would like this link.
    Phil

6. Registered User
    Answers

When I frist read the link the first thing that came to my mind was how you would like this link.
    Phil

Aww. how sweet LOL Pgrmmer18 do you have info on the amount of increase of estrogen applying the t-creame to forearm vs the the flank like that dr kroger recommeneded. just curious if there that much of a differnce.

7. Senior Member
    Answers

Aww. how sweet LOL Pgrmmer18 do you have info on the amount of increase of estrogen applying the t-creame to forearm vs the the flank like that dr kroger recommeneded. just curious if there that much of a differnce.
    When I was doing T cream it was a formula used in Euro. and I was told to only put it on my forearms.
    Phil

8. Registered User
    Answers

When I was doing T cream it was a formula used in Euro. and I was told to only put it on my forearms.
    Phil
    Here something strange I have testocreme 10% rubbing it into forearm and when I was taking back 2-3 months ago I was adding armidex at .5 mgs x 2 times a week and feeling like a million bucks and getting morning wood all the time. 6 weeks ago I dropped the armidex and morning wood stopped and all the lovely symptoms started and my tongue started to get coated and hypothyroid got worse. I started applying the testocreme on under my ribs alterating each side day and taking DIM indoplex BID and morning wood came back with a vengenece. My blood work is in 6 days so I am going to stop the DIM and just apply the testocreame on my ribs and see what happens. another amazing thing I notice happened to the white coating on my tongue has completely disappeared My thinking is that the excessive estrogen was clogging up liver pathways. And also I looked back when I started taking the 5% creame back over year ago my homocysteine levels took a dive and excess estrogen causes decrease in homocyteine levels...hmmmm i tihnk I may be on to something here BIG TIME !!

9. Senior Member
    Answers

High E2 will mess up your Thyroid so way stop the DIM if it's helping.
    Phil
    Here something strange I have testocreme 10% rubbing it into forearm and when I was taking back 2-3 months ago I was adding armidex at .5 mgs x 2 times a week and feeling like a million bucks and getting morning wood all the time. 6 weeks ago I dropped the armidex and morning wood stopped and all the lovely symptoms started and my tongue started to get coated and hypothyroid got worse. I started applying the testocreme on under my ribs alterating each side day and taking DIM indoplex BID and morning wood came back with a vengenece. My blood work is in 6 days so I am going to stop the DIM and just apply the testocreame on my ribs and see what happens. another amazing thing I notice happened to the white coating on my tongue has completely disappeared My thinking is that the excessive estrogen was clogging up liver pathways. And also I looked back when I started taking the 5% creame back over year ago my homocysteine levels took a dive and excess estrogen causes decrease in homocyteine levels...hmmmm i tihnk I may be on to something here BIG TIME !!

10. Registered User
    Answers

High E2 will mess up your Thyroid so way stop the DIM if it's helping.
    Phil
    But if I get blood work will the DIM thorugh it off is my concern. I want to get a true baseline reading on this. Breathing has even starting to improve alot in past few days as well so was it really food allergies or the estrogen or combinatoin of the both. I can make a theory that as histimines increase so does bodies inability to detoxify estrogen due to the fact the same pathway is needed to detoxify it in the liver conjugation also your intersintal flora gets altered as well.

11. Senior Member
    Answers

But if I get blood work will the DIM thorugh it off is my concern. I want to get a true baseline reading on this. Breathing has even starting to improve alot in past few days as well so was it really food allergies or the estrogen or combinatoin of the both. I can make a theory that as histimines increase so does bodies inability to detoxify estrogen due to the fact the same pathway is needed to detoxify it in the liver conjugation also your intersintal flora gets altered as well.
    No everything in DIM is Veg's I never had a problem with blood work.
    Phil

12. Registered User
    Answers

No everything in DIM is Veg's I never had a problem with blood work.
    Phil
    i meant wil it distort my E2 readings or anything else. "dr john is probably going to ream me a new one because DIM does not lower E2 but I just want to be sure its not going to alter the test results in any thats all

13. Senior Member
    Answers

Ask Him.
    Phil

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-03-2013, 12:35 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-22-2011, 11:18 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-06-2008, 07:32 AM