T gel Q's

sidnee

Awards
any updated info would be appreciated, started 5mgs 2 wks ago, total T was 273, cant tell much difference yet? Doc wants to re-test in 2 more weeks.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
To long to wait if you doing Androgel in the insert it says to test in 2 weeks. Why I feel because your base line levels of T can go lower. If your test was 300 and your doing 5 grams and this only brings up your levels an added 250. You will feel dam good the first week and a half then your brain sees the T in the body and stops sending the LH and FSH messages to the tests now all your geting is the the level from the gel so now your t level is 250.
If you think you feel worse call your Dr. and tell him your not feeling better but worse.
Phil

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
To long to wait if you doing Androgel in the insert it says to test in 2 weeks. Why I feel because your base line levels of T can go lower. If your test was 300 and your doing 5 grams and this only brings up your levels an added 250. You will feel dam good the first week and a half then your brain sees the T in the body and stops sending the LH and FSH messages to the tests now all your geting is the the level from the gel so now your t level is 250.
If you think you feel worse call your Dr. and tell him your not feeling better but worse.
Phil
With 5% T-creame can do the same and taking the HCG can actually over ride this factor so you can lower 10% T creame dosage to half and add in HCG and lower estrogen and increase t levels in theory with lower dosages of testosterone

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
With 5% T-creame can do the same and taking the HCG can actually over ride this factor so you can lower 10% T creame dosage to half and add in HCG and lower estrogen and increase t levels in theory with lower dosages of testosterone
When I added HCG my levels doubled and my E2 went up also so no. HCG converts to E2 if your testis can't use it all.
Phil

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
When I added HCG my levels doubled and my E2 went up also so no. HCG converts to E2 if your testis can't use it all.
Phil
Well why back i was on 2 packs androgel and hcg 250 ius 2 times a week m,th and test levels where 827 on lacorp which and estreogen was 20 I guess I got lucky then LOL well 2 years later I got alot more going on with other things that for sure...

biker340

Awards
So what your saying is that AndroGel should be used with HCG? I am in the same boat as sidnee. My Doc put me on AndroGel also, but at 2.5 mgs. I am suppose to get my blood tests results tomorrow after using it for two weeks. I also felt no difference with the gel.. No better or worse..
My doc has me coming in after work at 4pm to be tested. Do you guys think that the afternoon blood draws show a lower test levels than a moring draw??
Thanks,,

Sorry if I am derailing your thread sidnee

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
Well why back i was on 2 packs androgel and hcg 250 ius 2 times a week m,th and test levels where 827 on lacorp which and estreogen was 20 I guess I got lucky then LOL well 2 years later I got alot more going on with other things that for sure...
Yep lucky.
Phil

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
So what your saying is that AndroGel should be used with HCG? I am in the same boat as sidnee. My Doc put me on AndroGel also, but at 2.5 mgs. I am suppose to get my blood tests results tomorrow after using it for two weeks. I also felt no difference with the gel.. No better or worse..
My doc has me coming in after work at 4pm to be tested. Do you guys think that the afternoon blood draws show a lower test levels than a moring draw??
Thanks,,

Sorry if I am derailing your thread sidnee
No you blood levels will only show what the androge is doing testis are not putting out when you add gel. Go to Dr. John's site and read TRT: A Recipe for Success and his HCG update. at AllThingsMale.com
Phil