Hcg As Sole Terapy?? Or Hgh - AnabolicMinds.com

Hcg As Sole Terapy?? Or Hgh

Hcg As Sole Terapy?? Or Hgh

Hello all!! i'had posted a couple weeks ago of my concern doing an HCG ONLY therapy with my Cenegenics doc..Today I had a visit with the doc...we went over a nutritional program and we touched base on my HCG only program....I am supposed to go from my 384 total test to around 800 within a couple of months...crossing my fingers. What I was wondering is...todaly I found out that my insurance not only covers the HCG, but also covers HGH. For a months's dose of HGH such as Saizen or Humatrope, I would only pay approximately $40.00. My total IGF is @ 283,,which is not bad....but what do you guys think...should I take a dive into HGH and not the HCG...the doc told me HGH might be a good idea for me, but that it is COST PROHIBITIVE...NOT ANYMORE. What you people think bases on your experience..thx.

Stats
    6'4"  231 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by texkid
    Hello all!! i'had posted a couple weeks ago of my concern doing an HCG ONLY therapy with my Cenegenics doc..Today I had a visit with the doc...we went over a nutritional program and we touched base on my HCG only program....I am supposed to go from my 384 total test to around 800 within a couple of months...crossing my fingers. What I was wondering is...todaly I found out that my insurance not only covers the HCG, but also covers HGH. For a months's dose of HGH such as Saizen or Humatrope, I would only pay approximately $40.00. My total IGF is @ 283,,which is not bad....but what do you guys think...should I take a dive into HGH and not the HCG...the doc told me HGH might be a good idea for me, but that it is COST PROHIBITIVE...NOT ANYMORE. What you people think bases on your experience..thx.
    Your IGF level is very good. I don't believe in taking anything that isn't necessary. It's your call.

Doc, Im curious to know whats your stance on standalone hCG.
    •   

Stats
    5'6"  173 lbs.

If you get your IGF up over 300 you will feel puffy and your joints will hurt in your hands and feet. At least this is my experience.

wont taking hgh suppress your production of it? I would no do that, your levels are fine.

also at your levels I cant imagine insurance will pay for it, no way.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Curious: HCG or HGH
    By ColtSSBR in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-14-2010, 06:23 PM
  2. Hcg As Sole Terapy??
    By texkid in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-18-2007, 03:55 PM
  3. Igf-1 r3 with AS at beginning or end of cycle
    By Seahawk1122 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 9