Cypionate Bi-Weekly Injections

smitty4

Awards
Does anyone do Cypionate injections twice a week instead of once? It seems it would level things out a more...not just Testosterone levels, but also Estrogen and DHT levels as well.

Any thoughts?

SoMdHunter

SoMdHunter

Awards
  • Established
pmgamer18 says he does a half dose on Mon and Thurs I believe. I do mine once a week. I'm due to see my Dr next month and I may mention it to him.

kincaiddave

Awards
I inject 50mg test cyp every three days with 250IU HCG the two days in between. The lower dose injected more frequently is believed to reduce conversion to E2.

Kid

Awards
Would dividing up a 100 mg dose of test cyp. per week, into 50 mg per every 3 days change my hcg days. would I just do one hcg shot the day before each 50 mg shot. I hope that made some sense, if not here's what I mean.

Friday-
Saturday-Hcg 250 IU
Sunday-Test Cyp. 50 mg IM inj.
Monday-
Tuesday-Hcg 250 IU
Wednesday-Test Cyp. 50 mg IM inj.
Thursday-
Friday-
Saturday-Hcg 250 IU
Monday-

kincaiddave

Awards
The difference would be too subtle to cause a difference with respect to E2 conversion.
Rats!!! I hate that! I strive to make posts that you mostly agree with and approve of.

If you feel like it and agree could you throw me a bone here Dr. John? If you consider two treatment protocols where all other things are equal with two identical twin males and the difference between the protocols is one twin injects 100mg every 6 days and the other twin injects 50mg every three days, isn't there going to be ever so slightly lower conversion to E2 in the latter?

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone do Cypionate injections twice a week instead of once? It seems it would level things out a more...not just Testosterone levels, but also Estrogen and DHT levels as well.

Any thoughts?
My take, (I do not do shots, I do Androgel);
The difference between once per week or twice per week is minor. Major is the overall size of the dose.
If too large will cause conversion or excessive conversion to E2 and DHT.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
I inject 50mg test cyp every three days with 250IU HCG the two days in between. The lower dose injected more frequently is believed to reduce conversion to E2.
Yep kincaiddave and I do the same treatment.
Phil

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
Would dividing up a 100 mg dose of test cyp. per week, into 50 mg per every 3 days change my hcg days. would I just do one hcg shot the day before each 50 mg shot. I hope that made some sense, if not here's what I mean.

Friday-
Saturday-Hcg 250 IU
Monday-
Tuesday-Hcg 250 IU
Wednesday-Test Cyp. 50 mg IM inj.
Thursday-
Friday-
Saturday-Hcg 250 IU
Monday-
Kid 50mgs of T = 125 mgs. a week.
100mgs div. by 7 = 14.29 x's 3 = 43mgs every 3 days. this rest is good.
Phil

smitty4

Awards
I have had a few patients who did not feel right, no matter how well tuned-up they were. So we tried the bi-weekly protocol, same total dose. Sometimes it can be the answer.

Of note, this can be helpful when the patient suffers from anxiety issues.
I believe why I have changed protocols a few times. Even though my levels are where one would want them, I have always felt like something was amiss...like someone with those levels should feel much better than I do. Don't get me wrong though, I do feel MUCH better than I did prior to getting tuned up!

Perhaps it has something to do with the individual variations in half-life Cypionate combined with variations in how much is converted to E2 and DHT. Perhaps if their half-lives are different than Testosterone's half-life, one could have periods where the relationship between them is a little off.

smitty4

Awards
So would this be a matter of finding the right dosages to get one tuned up, then dividing them in half? Is it really that simple?

SoMdHunter

SoMdHunter

Awards
  • Established
So would this be a matter of finding the right dosages to get one tuned up, then dividing them in half? Is it really that simple?
Seems to me the 1/2 dose twice a week is to keep your T levels more stable. Once a week allows for greater fluctuations.