Cabergoline and Ephedrine HCL

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm wondering if while taking ephedrine HCL if there would be an interaction with dostinex?...The reason I ask is that I read this quote,

"Dostinex (Cabergoline) is a dopamine agonist. Dopamine is a chemical, found in the brain, which transmits nerve impulses and is involved in the formation of epinephrine. "

"Cabergoline is a dopamine agonist…which makes it “feel” like dopamine to your body. "

Ok so does this mean that taking cabergoline will increase epinephrine(adrenaline)????....If so I don't think taking it with ephedrine would be very safe!!!!.....Explain this to me, am I missing something or am I correct?...Or half correct?.....by the way I haven't posted here a while, Hello guys.

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
Both have been correlated on an individual basis with irreparable heart valve damage. Combining the two may only provide synergism and exponentially increase the damaging effects.

Why not stick with bromocriptine and something other than ephedrine...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both have been correlated on an individual basis with irreparable heart valve damage. Combining the two may only provide synergism and exponentially increase the damaging effects.

I have heard that about Cabergoline, but that is for the people that use it consistantly at a higher doses. I have not heard that about ephedrine though. I would be using the cabergoline for "recreational research"....I just want to know if its safe to use the two together for a limited research period.

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
Cabergoline is effective as low as .25 to .5 milllligrams twice a week. Bromocriptine needs multiple doses per day to be as effective. Bromo needs a build up time to keep you from getting so nausiated you would rather not get out of bed. Cabaser doesn't.
Cabaser is more effective than bromo for all of it's intended purposes.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Go ahead and cut-and-paste same. We'll go over it together.
Ok here you go, I hope this is ok,

EDIT BY DR. CRISLER: OKAY, NOW I'M SORRY I ASKED. YES, THAT MEANS I ASKED FOR IT! LOL

I HAVEN'T KNOWN AG-GUYS TO BE...WELL...YOU KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING.

I ALSO HAVE TO EDIT OUT THE LINK BECAUSE WE ARE NOT GOING TO POST A SALES PIECE FOR AN ILLEGAL DOPE DEALER.

I WAS HOPING FOR AN EDUCATIONAL PIECE FROM SOMEONE WHO HAS ACTUAL SCIENTIFIC KNOWLEDGE, AND SCRUPLES.

BUT THANK YOU ANYWAY.

Last edited by a moderator:
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

EDIT BY DR. CRISLER: OKAY, NOW I'M SORRY I ASKED. YES, THAT MEANS I ASKED FOR IT! LOL

I ALSO HAVE TO EDIT OUT THE LINK BECAUSE WE ARE NOT GOING TO POST A SALES PIECE FOR AN ILLEGAL DOPE DEALER.

I WAS HOPING FOR AN EDUCATIONAL PIECE FROM SOMEONE WHO HAS ACTUAL SCIENTIFIC KNOWLEDGE, AND SCRUPLES.

BUT THANK YOU ANYWAY.

Yep, I did think it was against the rules of the site....

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established

BUT THANK YOU ANYWAY.
Dr. John even though that post is on AG, they didn't write it. Anthony Roberts did. I don't know if he would be considerd more credible or not though.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
nice to know it's not just *my* opinion