List your Nolvadex Side Effects & Symptoms here

BigAk

Awards
  • Established
I'm on Nolvadex now @ 20mg/day in an effort to bump up my FSH, LH, and Total Testosterone. I've been on it for about 3 weeks now. Here are the sides I'm experiencing:

· Intermittent depressed mood and worry.
. Intermittent fatigue and weekness and brain fog.
. Loss of appetite despite obvious hunger.
. Decreased sex drive/ low libido.
. Loss of morning wood.
. Trouble obtaining good erection.

Why does Nolvadex cause such symptoms?

I'm contemplating dropping my dose to 10mg/day, but afraid to minimize the main benefits of the drug that I'm after. Any input or personal experiences are appreciated.

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
You should have better luck posting this in the post cycle therapy forum.

Last edited:

Ichidan

Awards
I have had problems with Clomid including mood swings, but i have never had anything like that with Nolva, maybe it is just a reaction unique to your body, but you should switch to another serm and see how you handle it

BigAk

Awards
  • Established
No, we'll keep it right here.

I have never heard these sides associated with any patient of mine.
I'm one of your patients Dr. John...

However, it'll be worth mentioning that I've had this presistent cough that hit me a few weeks ago. I just went to the doctor yesterday and he put me on antibiotics. I'm hoping this is the reason for my symptoms above. It just coincided with my Nolvadex intake and left me confused as to what's causing what....

lat-eralus

Awards
I'm on Nolvadex now @ 20mg/day in an effort to bump up my FSH, LH, and Total Testosterone. I've been on it for about 3 weeks now. Here are the sides I'm experiencing:

· Intermittent depressed mood and worry.
. Intermittent fatigue and weekness and brain fog.
. Loss of appetite despite obvious hunger.
. Decreased sex drive/ low libido.
. Loss of morning wood.
. Trouble obtaining good erection.

Why does Nolvadex cause such symptoms?

I'm contemplating dropping my dose to 10mg/day, but afraid to minimize the main benefits of the drug that I'm after. Any input or personal experiences are appreciated.
Experienced a little lethargy, but nothing that severe.

BigAk

Awards
  • Established
Thing is I was feeling A Okay before I started taking the Nolvadex. Yeah my test levels were normal low, but I was feeling pretty well in all aspects.

Maybe it's my bronchitis causing all this fatigue and mood.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Many people use Rxt during PCT, and I've heard that cause the libido/wood sides described fairly often, but not Nolva. That's pretty strange.

PinPrick

Awards
Thing is I was feeling A Okay before I started taking the Nolvadex. Yeah my test levels were normal low, but I was feeling pretty well in all aspects.

Maybe it's my bronchitis causing all this fatigue and mood.

Well... in the realm of Rx and the human body... anything is possible.
You may have a sensitivity to Nolva.
but my guess... it is from being sick with something else.
Clomid is more likely to cause some of those symptoms.

The half life of Nolva is really short.
Could you drop it for a week or so.... get rid of the bronchitis... then re-introduce the Nolva?
If you feel all those symptoms come back... you would know for sure.

The first time I took Clomid I was a mess.
The second time (that I mustered up the nerve to put myself through it again).... I experienced no sides whatsoever.
I think I was fighting off something else during that time as well.... and associated it with the Clomid/Nolva post cycle therapy.

Just my 3¢.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well... in the realm of Rx and the human body... anything is possible.
You may have a sensitivity to Nolva.
but my guess... it is from being sick with something else.
Clomid is more likely to cause some of those symptoms.

The half life of Nolva is really short.
Could you drop it for a week or so.... get rid of the bronchitis... then re-introduce the Nolva?
If you feel all those symptoms come back... you would know for sure.

The first time I took Clomid I was a mess.
The second time (that I mustered up the nerve to put myself through it again).... I experienced no sides whatsoever.
I think I was fighting off something else during that time as well.... and associated it with the Clomid/Nolva post cycle therapy.

Just my 3¢.
You've got a really good point there. I started a stack that I'm cutting with last week and I think maybe my immune system was fighting something off, all of sudden one night for no reason I felt like I suddenly had the flu. I laid down and an hour and a half later - gone! Then the next day it happened again. It hasn't happened since, so I think maybe it was that combined with what I started taking while my body was fighting.

DougMan

Awards
You've got a really good point there. I started a stack that I'm cutting with last week and I think maybe my immune system was fighting something off, all of sudden one night for no reason I felt like I suddenly had the flu. I laid down and an hour and a half later - gone! Then the next day it happened again. It hasn't happened since, so I think maybe it was that combined with what I started taking while my body was fighting.
Perhaps it was something you ate? Symptoms of minor food poisoning can be similar to what people describe as the "24 hour flu". Although this assumes you ate the same thing two days in a row.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Perhaps it was something you ate? Symptoms of minor food poisoning can be similar to what people describe as the "24 hour flu". Although this assumes you ate the same thing two days in a row.
plus i would've had to only eat enough to affect me for an hour and a half.