Most optimal time for my weekly Test Cyp. Injection & 250IU Hcg Inj. x2 days per week

Kid

Awards
Most optimal time for my weekly Test Cyp. Injection & 250IU Hcg Inj. x2 days per week

My question is this. Is it better, in terms of trying to mimick the body's own diurnal rhythm as closely as possible, to give to inject my weekly Test-Cyp. (100 mg) shot (Sunday) before bed, early evening, or first thing Sunday morning, in order to stay as close as possible to the bodies own natural rhythm release, peak, and decline? Also is it better to do my HCG shot (250 IU Friday&Saturday) at night or in the morning?

cpeil2

Awards
  • Established
My question is this. Is it better, in terms of trying to mimick the body's own diurnal rhythm as closely as possible, to give to inject my weekly Test-Cyp. (100 mg) shot (Sunday) before bed, early evening, or first thing Sunday morning, in order to stay as close as possible to the bodies own natural rhythm release, peak, and decline? Also is it better to do my HCG shot (250 IU Friday&Saturday) at night or in the morning?
Some people, such as myself, have found that injecting T before bed interferes with their sleep.