Avoiding excess conversion of testosterone into estradiol during testosterone treatme
- 07-20-2007, 04:24 PM
- 07-20-2007, 05:10 PM
A low SHBG is primarily caused by high insulin levels or insulin resistance.
It may also be contributed to by high testosterone, high DHEA, high growth hormone, low thyroid, low estrogen, low progesterone.
- 07-20-2007, 05:31 PM
07-21-2007, 02:38 PM
07-21-2007, 03:20 PM
07-22-2007, 02:08 PM
Its nice to see the dr practicing what they preach about being healthy and staying in shape. Most drs are fat and out of shape and usually can not wait to get to the car to have a smoke . HAHAHA I got to give that a try some time. I like to occasionally use NO SHOT GUN and I am flying high for a good hour or more
Ps I was a great speler at one time , but getting old really sucks some time. i think it my keyboard sticking that what it is !!
Similar Forum Threads
- By MAxximal in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-05-2011, 02:46 PM
- By AtomicFox in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 3Last Post: 05-05-2010, 04:40 PM
- By Grant in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 09-22-2004, 12:44 PM
- By mlk2724 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 05-31-2004, 08:06 PM
- By sugashane in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-16-2004, 03:19 PM