Avoiding excess conversion of testosterone into estradiol during testosterone treatme

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    Thank you, thank you.

Before I finish reading....

There is resource that I was not aware of.
    You or somebody copied Dr Marianco's posts and filed them as attachments.

How to get my hot hands on that list of attachments?
    send me your email I got 451 pages of them

2. Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973 View Post
    send me your email I got 451 pages of them
    Thank you, I will, but first see if there is a way to make the list public so we all could have good resource at hand.

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    Thank you, I will, but first see if there is a way to make the list public so we all could have good resource at hand.
    Tell me how to attach step by step I will bro ..

4. Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973 View Post
    Tell me how to attach step by step I will bro ..
    I think wondering (or somebody hi knows) already did (I think), big job, very usefull.
    All we need is to get link to the post where all this work resides.

5. Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    I think wondering already did (I think), big job, very usefull.
    All we need is to get link to the post where all this work resides.
    I have them on a word document file !!need to know how to make them a webpage
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by DrDelgado View Post
    Of interest, is the downstream conversion of all anabolics such as testosterone, DHEA, progesterone and Estrogen into one of 40 different estrogen metabolites. this is measured best by a urine test for 24 hours collection showing not just estradiol, but "Bad" 16 alpha Hydroxestrone- OHE, "Good" 2- Hydroxesterone-OHE and the total collection of Testosterone during the 24 hours, not just the snap shot of blood or saliva, better the 24 urine giving the total load. It is from over 2 years of testing my clients with a supervising physician, we have observed two astonishing findings, one is the average person, man or woman over 25 years old, who is over fat, has too much of the bad 16 OHE as compared to the good 2 OHE, with typical ratio of less than 2 to 1, that is only two times more bad than good. According to Dr Naina Sachdev of Oregon, We then put them on Estroblock, Lean N Fit, new, and the blended drink as devised by Delgado, (48 to 60 ounces) blended by a Vitamix, "Krups" blender or Cusinart of napa chinese cabbage, baby Bok Choy, or two or three big leaves of large Bok Choy, one squash, carrot, and frozen cherries or red rasperries or blueberries to taste - in place of a breakfast or lunch or a before or after dinner meal and within less than 30 days the ratio changes to a 10 to 1 and after 6 months to nearly a 20 to 1, that is 20 times more of the safe, form of estrogen 2OHE as compared to the 16 aOHE. Also the Testosterone activity, improves especially when one adds to the typical injection of Dr John Protocol HCG and Testosterone, along with Avena Sativa 600 mg a day, (you get 100 mg of Avena Sativa from just two capsules of Lean N fit new, and expect increased erectile function, arousal, libido, muscle density, and less body fat. Expect to see lower LDL bad cholesterol, according to an early pilot study.
    Ok then this proves changing the good to bad ratio is one of the steps needed to increase bioactivity of testosterone which alot of us are in need of. VERY INTERESTING !!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973 View Post
    I have them on a word document file !!need to know how to make them a webpage
    Check your PM box.

8. Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    Check your PM box.
    sent

9. Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973 View Post
    sent
    Hardasnails notes of dr Marianco's posts.

Warning, 424 pages.
    It is converted from eml to doc
    Board is not accepting eml
    If something is missing, please note,
    I have the original as received from HAN.
    Attached Files Attached Files

10. For those of you not PC friendly and having issues reading the large text, simply click on "Edit" at top header, click on select all, then go to change font size to a smaller size. It will shrink it down to a readable level.

11. Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    Hardasnails notes of dr Marianco's posts.

Warning, 424 pages.
    It is converted from eml to doc
    Board is not accepting eml
    If something is missing, please note,
    I have the original as received from HAN.
    It is awesome.

12. A low SHBG is primarily caused by high insulin levels or insulin resistance.

It may also be contributed to by high testosterone, high DHEA, high growth hormone, low thyroid, low estrogen, low progesterone.

13. Quote Originally Posted by plymouth city View Post
    It is awesome.
    Its actually from chip who did this.

14. Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973 View Post
    Its actually from chip who did this.
    Rep points for you chip, thank you.

15. Quote Originally Posted by plymouth city View Post
    Rep points for you chip, thank you.

See its not right never taking some one elses credit

16. Quote Originally Posted by Dr. John View Post
    I'm happy to share that I use the Power-N-Speed formulation. Does wonders for my leg workout.

Friday, due to lack of time (as usual) I had only 30 min for my entire lower body workout. Swallowed one of those caps with a patient sitting in front of me. Ate an apple on the ride to the gym (you have to make sure you ingest carbs with the nitrogen products or risk uncomfortable hypoglycemia). Set of Nautilus abs, three descending sets for calves, then, non-stop, 20 Nautilus leg curls, 20 Nautilus leg extensions, then 20 deep ones with 245 squat. Thought I might puke, got two sets of hyperextensions. All in 18 minutes. But the benefit of the high Nitrogen really came through--feels like opening up a four barrel.

It's surprising how a puny 245 feels at the end of a Nautilus leg workout.

Its nice to see the dr practicing what they preach about being healthy and staying in shape. Most drs are fat and out of shape and usually can not wait to get to the car to have a smoke . HAHAHA I got to give that a try some time. I like to occasionally use NO SHOT GUN and I am flying high for a good hour or more

Ps I was a great speler at one time , but getting old really sucks some time. i think it my keyboard sticking that what it is !!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 03:46 PM
  2. What do you do to avoid excessive fat gain during PCT?
    By AtomicFox in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 05:40 PM
  3. 3 weeks into PCT- Total testosterone 998!!
    By Grant in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-22-2004, 01:44 PM
  4. COnversion of 1 test cyp to Injectable
    By mlk2724 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-31-2004, 09:06 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-16-2004, 04:19 PM