Hcg As Sole Terapy?? - AnabolicMinds.com

Hcg As Sole Terapy??

1. New Member
    Answers

Hcg As Sole Terapy??

Im 42, average semi-athletic build..and recently got some bloodwork done. Total test=384. Free test =15. My IGF-1 = 285. Estradiol =33. All other results from my blood work are good...lipids, etc. etc. I have spoken with approx 7 online clinics, all telling me I need to go on 200mg cyp weekly for 10 weeks, the HCG for 4 weeks, then on and off..etc. I saw a local MD who specializes in HRT and tells me I need HCG solely for my treatment. Says I will get in the 700-900 total test and 150-180 on "free test". What u guys think. Im new here...I respect what you guys know and have been through . Thanks.

2. New Member
    Answers

Thanks Doc. So where can I get this "cutting edge" therapy. From what you say, DEFINITELY not online... So..........I absolutely have to get it local. And so far, this Cenegenics taught Doc is the best Ive found out here in far West Tex. This doc did tell me about the possibility of using the gel, depending on how my Hcg therapy goes. So direct test replacement is not completely out the window.....as neither are IM injections at a low dosage, but I'm told that would be the absolute LAST option for me. He says he doesnt want to supress my already supressed production. Thank you for your info..
  3. New Member
    Answers

Again, thx for the info. So in a nutshell, I should be using Hgc and transdermal side-by-side for treatment, and not neccesarily use Hcg as sole treatment. As for the suppression, it seems that there is no safe way to prevent this. It seems the more I read and the more opinions I get, I find out that there is no safe way to elevate our "neccesary for healthy life" hormone levels. I was under the impression that there was a way to safely raise our levels. But it seems that no matter what treatment option is offered, there is ALWAYS suppression. Im not sure I really want to do this anymore, as there is no TRUE answer, just MANY opinions and a LOT of confusion. No wonder traditional medicine is shying away from this type of practice.
    •   

4. The horror
    Stats
    6'4"  231 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by texkid
    Thanks Doc. So where can I get this "cutting edge" therapy. From what you say, DEFINITELY not online... So..........I absolutely have to get it local. And so far, this Cenegenics taught Doc is the best Ive found out here in far West Tex. This doc did tell me about the possibility of using the gel, depending on how my Hcg therapy goes. So direct test replacement is not completely out the window.....as neither are IM injections at a low dosage, but I'm told that would be the absolute LAST option for me. He says he doesnt want to supress my already supressed production. Thank you for your info..

I'm a Cenegenics patient too. How many IUs of HCG per week has your doctor prescribed?
  5. New Member
    Answers

Thanks for the reply colkurtz_spf. I havent started the therapy yet. I am scheduled to go in for nutritional consultation next week and immediately afterwards start on the Hcg. Im still unsure of the dosage amount. How are you doing on your Hcg treatment? I would really appreciate some valuable info from someone who is going down that road and "doing the do". Thanks again.
  6. The horror
    Stats
    6'4"  231 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the reply colkurtz_spf. I havent started the therapy yet. I am scheduled to go in for nutritional consultation next week and immediately afterwards start on the Hcg. Im still unsure of the dosage amount. How are you doing on your Hcg treatment? I would really appreciate some valuable info from someone who is going down that road and "doing the do". Thanks again.

I've never tried Andro Gel, but I was using a testosterone cream for one year before switching to my doctor at Cenegenics. The experience wasn't good for me. I had a libido boost that faded after the first two months. My total test level reached 1711 after the first four months so I'm sure it worked. Unlike Dr. John, my online doctor didn't recommend nor prescribe HCG for ongoing use.

My Cenegenics doctor asked me to discontinue the transdermal cream one month before my first blood draw. My test levels were shot - way below the numbers I had prior to starting HRT. Other hormone levels were also way off. This was in June of last year. He put me on a high dose of HGC for ten weeks. My test levels went very high - total 1292 and free around 358. He started to slowly back off the dosage and my numbers dropped slightly after three more months, but not by much (total 1099). We reduced the dose again and added Arimidex to counter elevated estrogen levels. In two weeks I will have more blood drawn.

I cannot comment on Andro Gel because I've never used it. I didn't like the cream, but then I didn't have the benefit of Dr. John's HCG protocol; that probably would have changed the experience for me. I can say that the HCG has made me feel better than I have in 20 years. I'm leaner - more muscular, and my libido has been off the hook since June. My mind is also much sharper, and my mood has been very good.

I've always been apprehensive about using HCG continuously - with or without testosterone. But I have yet a reason to complain. I checked out a few other doctors who specialize in HRT, and paid for their consultations while under my current physician's care. None of them impressed me as much, and so I made the commitment to let him do his thing - at least for one year.

I hope this helps.
  7. New Member
    Answers

Thank you for that very informative pice of info colkurtz_spf. It helps. That's why I got on this forum, for information like yourself's and the Doc's. Im glad you seem to have got it right...or so it seems like it from what you say. From what Ive read in MANY different forums and articles, you are a part of the "few lucky" who seem to be getting this "trt" thing going right for you. Online clinics are definitely a no-no. I spoke with 7 online clinics. They all wanna put me on 200 mg test cyp..then Hcg for 4 weeks, then repeat again, etc. There is no way to predict how anybody will react to 200 mg cyp weekly....especially not when the doc who prescribed it has never seen or talked to you and is 1,000 miles away. It is a HUGE money-making business. As a matter of fact, 1 of those clinics I spoke to charged me the full price of a year's worth of therapy , sent me my injection schedule and instructions, told me how to inject, etc. etc, before they even took the blood work, got results, or anything. When I asked about this, I was told "I'm pretty sure you are going to qualify". Wow. I guess they assume we are all looking for a "quick fix" into AAS. If I wanted a "quick fix", I would drive 15 miles south from where I live and get all types of AAS in Mexico. I wouldnt even have to bring it over, just get injected and drive back..for about the price of a medium pizza. I am gonna go with the local Cenegenics taught doc and do the HCG...and if need be, work my way up..IF NEED BE. Thx for the info.
  8. The horror
    Stats
    6'4"  231 lbs.
    Answers

Thank you for that very informative pice of info colkurtz_spf. It helps. That's why I got on this forum, for information like yourself's and the Doc's. Im glad you seem to have got it right...or so it seems like it from what you say. From what Ive read in MANY different forums and articles, you are a part of the "few lucky" who seem to be getting this "trt" thing going right for you. Online clinics are definitely a no-no. I spoke with 7 online clinics. They all wanna put me on 200 mg test cyp..then Hcg for 4 weeks, then repeat again, etc. There is no way to predict how anybody will react to 200 mg cyp weekly....especially not when the doc who prescribed it has never seen or talked to you and is 1,000 miles away. It is a HUGE money-making business. As a matter of fact, 1 of those clinics I spoke to charged me the full price of a year's worth of therapy , sent me my injection schedule and instructions, told me how to inject, etc. etc, before they even took the blood work, got results, or anything. When I asked about this, I was told "I'm pretty sure you are going to qualify". Wow. I guess they assume we are all looking for a "quick fix" into anabolic steroids. If I wanted a "quick fix", I would drive 15 miles south from where I live and get all types of anabolic steroids in Mexico. I wouldnt even have to bring it over, just get injected and drive back..for about the price of a medium pizza. I am gonna go with the local Cenegenics taught doc and do the HCG...and if need be, work my way up..IF NEED BE. Thx for the info.
    I hope it works for you. If it doesn't I'm sure he will change course.

Best of luck.
  9. New Member
    Answers

Dr John stated that any form of TRT would cause suppresion. My doc started me on andro-gel 2.5%. He said he wanted to try to just supplement my own test production. I asked if adding any test would supress production and he said he wanted to see if we could keep natural test levels up. I asked how he would tell what is natural and what is supplemental. He said by comparing to baseline #'s. It's been about four weeks now. I notice a slight increase in libido, but not as much as I would like. He never mentioned hcg. I'll ask him in 2 weeks when I go back. Maybe I'm looking for it, but the boys seem smaller to me. (sorry, didn't mean to hijack - just curious about the hcg as well) thanks
  10. New Member
    Answers

I agree with you doc, every situation is different, which is why I am gonna go with my local doc. He can see me when I need him. He gave me his cell and home # in case I ever feel any "sides" or if I have any questions. Thats what a doc is supposed to do..be there for you when you need him. Its a shame you dont have an affiliate out here where I live Dr. John...I would have definitely gone with that option. Not everybody is as lucky as Lansing
  11. Professional Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. John
    Everyone is different; suppression is highly individualized. With my protocols, supression is not an issue, though.
    I could use few more sentences, time permitting.

Are you referring to HCG?

Plus balancing act on TT, FreeT, BAT, Albumin and SHBG.

Or something else?

12. Senior Member
    Answers

Go to AllThingsMale.com and read TRT: A Recipe for Success and the HCG Update. Print it tell your Dr. A family Dr. you want to try this I did and I am the better for it. If the don't feel this are comfortable treating you ask them to treat you using Dr. John over the phone. If you need the best get the best.
    Phil
  13. Senior Member
    Answers

Go to AllThingsMale.com and read TRT: A Recipe for Success and the HCG Update. Print it tell your Dr. A family Dr. you want to try this I did and I am the better for it. If the don't feel this are comfortable treating you ask them to treat you using Dr. John over the phone. If you need the best get the best.
    Phil
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HCG as a stand alone TRT
    By valheruking in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-21-2013, 07:07 PM
  2. HCG as a post?
    By Linebacker4 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 08:39 PM
  3. Hcg As Sole Terapy?? Or Hgh