- 01-10-2007, 09:02 PM
- 01-10-2007, 09:33 PM
01-10-2007, 09:50 PM
I'll tackle a most of them - forgive my spelling.
hpta - hypothalamic pituitary gonadal axis
bid - bi daily or twice per day
sr - senior - I really don't know
td - transdermal (medication applied to the skin)
qd - every day
serm - selective estrogen receptor modulator
iow - in other words
hc - hydrocortisone
lh - luetenizing hormone
dht - dihydrotestosterone
dim - Diindolylmethane
01-10-2007, 10:17 PM
Google only helps me about 95% of the time.
I forgot to ask what bid and qd was cause a while ago I tried google and these forums and couldnt find it.
Search bottom is only good for prostate questions.
01-11-2007, 01:42 PM
01-12-2007, 03:01 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ShmEEzy in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 08-02-2012, 11:27 AM
- By jminis in forum Training ForumReplies: 20Last Post: 01-16-2005, 05:45 PM
- By vicmack777 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 04-30-2004, 06:00 PM
- By Todal in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2004, 01:37 PM
- By pudgy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-26-2003, 09:10 PM