Has anyone tried a PCT like therapy to fix your probelms?
- 01-10-2007, 03:21 PM
- 01-11-2007, 12:30 PM
Im going to try this out. Unfortuanatley I dont have access to HGC. Ill keep you guys updated.
- 01-11-2007, 01:29 PM
Originally Posted by ECTOmorph
There were a few extensive threads devoted to exactly that topic in the men's health forum at mesomorphosis.
01-11-2007, 01:35 PM
they still there....Originally Posted by cpeil2
01-11-2007, 03:30 PM
Thanks Ill check them out
01-11-2007, 03:38 PM
would not use arimidex though.... Vast majority of bodybuilders use Clomid/Nolva/hcg combo with good success.Originally Posted by ECTOmorph
01-11-2007, 05:46 PM
Ok. Is there any added benefit to using Nolva and Clomid than just Clomid alone?
01-13-2007, 03:36 PM
Well, the Clomid wont take care of high E2. Im planning on doing Clomid for about 5-8 weeks. And around week 3 after my T levels are back to normal, I can throw in some Arimidex or 6-oxo to bring down the E2.....Originally Posted by BigAk
01-14-2007, 02:38 AM
Alright...1 question tho...Originally Posted by Dr. John
If I have semi high E2 levels..could Clomid help that at all?
Similar Forum Threads
- By justinlee7 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 8Last Post: 08-11-2011, 02:56 AM
- By Mr.50 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2011, 11:05 AM
- By gulacz in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-06-2004, 06:35 PM
- By blackjack in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 09-22-2004, 01:58 PM
- By AlexParty in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 05-21-2003, 08:37 PM