Taking Cortisol causing itching??
- 01-07-2007, 04:33 PM
- 01-07-2007, 08:18 PM
Ya know I used to have a similar problem, I would take a shower and feel extremely itchy..., OMG I CANNOT STOP ITCHING, kind of itchy. I decided to change the soap I was using and make sure I washed it all off and the itchyness stopped.
- 01-07-2007, 08:27 PM
Try a skin moistureizer, like Neutrogena. Most all stores carry it. Works great! I use it all the time when those cold dry winter days dry out my skin so much.
01-08-2007, 02:02 PM
01-12-2007, 08:43 PM
Could be the dryness of air present in winter indoor environments. My cousin got itchiness in winter due the dryness of air."Winter itch".
Similar Forum Threads
- By JB4NGER in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 6Last Post: 06-20-2012, 04:42 PM
- By theoh in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 3Last Post: 04-23-2011, 11:22 AM
- By magx in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 05-13-2007, 09:47 AM
- By Nullifidian in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-27-2005, 01:27 PM
- By Big Masa in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 10-29-2002, 09:14 PM