Anyone else that got low test level after an illness?
- 01-04-2007, 03:27 PM
- 01-05-2007, 08:11 PM
Originally Posted by ECTOmorph
- 01-06-2007, 02:51 AM
Originally Posted by pmgamer18
01-06-2007, 02:15 PM
Next step is to get checked out for Adrenal Fatiuge get a morning Cortisol test done. Sometimes when we get sick it over works the Adrenals and if they were over worked to start they just can't put out anymore. Checkout this link.Originally Posted by ECTOmorph
01-17-2007, 02:31 PM
My symptoms started about 3 years ago when I got real sick w/ flu - pneumonia - double infection in my lungs. Put me out for about 7 weeks. Lost 26 pounds. Maybe good for some, but since I started at 170....Not a good thing. Anyway, it took me a couple of years to finally do something. Don't wait.
01-17-2007, 04:05 PM
- 6'3" 195 lbs.
- Join Date
- Dec 2006
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
The docs think I got my hypogonadism after a bout of chickenpox at age 35.
01-18-2007, 02:05 PM
Yep i got an intestinal infection from sushi and was never treated properly lead into elevated cortisol, dropped testosterone like a rock as well as t4 to t3 conversion, caused liver to get sluggish and basically caused whole body to shut down. Now I am trying to rebalance after 3 years of idiot drs.
01-18-2007, 05:39 PM
Week of springbreak (drinking everyday) followed by 2 weeks of strep throat did me in.
Similar Forum Threads
- By IronBusta in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 03-05-2012, 11:04 PM
- By monopoly19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-21-2006, 11:33 PM
- By IPR in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 06-10-2003, 08:03 PM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-05-2003, 07:43 AM
- By Sanosuke in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-21-2002, 11:08 PM