Test Cyp - Week 6

wondering

Awards
Ok been on 100mg Test Cyp/per week.

Today was Injection number 6 and 6 hours later feeling a little rage. Can't say i'm too impressed with injections. I came off of 10mg Androgel which only moved my Total T to 325.

I will be getting bloodwork soon. Not sure where to go from here. I'm not very thrilled with my Endo.

Anyone know a good doctor in the Rochester NY area. I may juts go back to my PCP, who doesnt; know too much, but maybe i can bring Shippens book and Dr Johns protocol and aks him to read and discuss further. Maybe get him to call Dr. John. Like I said, he doesn't seem to knowledgeable, but seems the most open to listening and so forth.

But again, if anyone knows of a good dr in the rochester area love to hear from you.

After 12 years of this growing, very impatient. Sex/dating life has been so pathetic, i think my sister is starting to think I'm gay - not that theres anythign wrong with that...but when u arent it sucks ass.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established

Today was Injection number 6 and 6 hours later feeling a little rage. Can't say i'm too impressed with injections. I came off of 10mg Androgel which only moved my Total T to 325.

I will be getting bloodwork soon. Not sure where to go from here. I'm not very thrilled with my Endo.

Anyone know a good doctor in the Rochester NY area. I may juts go back to my PCP, who doesnt; know too much, but maybe i can bring Shippens book and Dr Johns protocol and aks him to read and discuss further. Maybe get him to call Dr. John. Like I said, he doesn't seem to knowledgeable, but seems the most open to listening and so forth.

But again, if anyone knows of a good dr in the rochester area love to hear from you.

After 12 years of this growing, very impatient. Sex/dating life has been so pathetic, i think my sister is starting to think I'm gay - not that theres anythign wrong with that...but when u arent it sucks ass.
http://www.osteopathic.org/dir_search_results.cfm

There is at least 15 ostheopats in Rochester, call before making appointment.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
Have your Estradiol check this can make you feel this way if it's real high.
Phil

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm not entirely suggesting you break the law but IMO unless you find a doctor who will up those doses to at least 250 mg every other week or perhaps better then I wouldn't expect much. The alternative, find you own source. I'd still keep the doctors in play to monitor your blood work as any smart aas user should try their best to do.

BTW, stop smoking PCP that stuff is DANGEROUS! :rofl:

SoMdHunter

SoMdHunter

Awards
  • Established
I'm not entirely suggesting you break the law but IMO unless you find a doctor who will up those doses to at least 250 mg every other week or perhaps better then I wouldn't expect much. The alternative, find you own source. I'd still keep the doctors in play to monitor your blood work as any smart anabolic steroids user should try their best to do.

BTW, stop smoking PCP that stuff is DANGEROUS! :rofl:
No offense, but I don't know that I would do the 250mg every other week. The 100mg each week is standard, or even 50mg twice a week. This protocol keeps the test levels more even and avoids the ups and downs of weekly, and certainly every other week injections.

pmgamer is an expert in this respect and speaks from personal experience.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I understand you pov completely and no offense is taken. I just personally feel that if I was going to go out of my way to inject or get a doctor to inject my body with anything (synthetic or not) strictly for the purpose of augmenting the course that is ment to be carried out during the life process then I might as well go "safely" above and beyound what was ever naturally possible.

But to each his own I suppose :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ;)