Sore Nip question. ( No, Not gyno )

1. Gold Member
    Answers

Sore Nip question. ( No, Not gyno )

I have a question... And its about my right nip being sore.
    I thought at one time I may have had gyno, and I may have, but I took Nolva, and I have taken Clomid, and I have taken Tore with my past cycles.. At one time, right nip got a bit puffy and itchy, but no bump behind it..
    Now, I have not taken anything in about 1 1/2 months. Now, about a week ago, my right nip started getting kind of sore, or felt sore if I leaned up against something, and it pressed on it. When I got home, I pressed around on it, and squeezed it, and no bump behind the nip.. No swelling either.
    So I got to thinking about guys that have breast cancer..
    What are the symptoms of that ? Is this something I need to worry about, or maybe go have checked if it does not go away in a few weeks or so ?
    Like I said, My nip looks fine to me, its not as swollen as it was when I was on SD, and it did not swell when I was on Pheradrol. I did proper PCT also..
    Anyway, I am just looking for your thoughts on this..

Thanks for any help that anyone can provide..

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Stinger124
    I have a question... And its about my right nip being sore.
    I thought at one time I may have had gyno, and I may have, but I took Nolva, and I have taken Clomid, and I have taken Tore with my past cycles.. At one time, right nip got a bit puffy and itchy, but no bump behind it..
    Now, I have not taken anything in about 1 1/2 months. Now, about a week ago, my right nip started getting kind of sore, or felt sore if I leaned up against something, and it pressed on it. When I got home, I pressed around on it, and squeezed it, and no bump behind the nip.. No swelling either.
    So I got to thinking about guys that have breast cancer..
    What are the symptoms of that ? Is this something I need to worry about, or maybe go have checked if it does not go away in a few weeks or so ?
    Like I said, My nip looks fine to me, its not as swollen as it was when I was on superdrol, and it did not swell when I was on Pheradrol. I did proper post cycle therapy also..
    Anyway, I am just looking for your thoughts on this..

Thanks for any help that anyone can provide..
    My friend got breast cancer, his nip was collapsed.
  3. Gold Member
    Answers

Thats pretty crazy.... I am just curious, Not sure why my nip would be sore.. Like I said.. Now bump behind it, no itching, just sore...

Any info would be appreicated..
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

I have had itching before lasting for about a year and would happen like once a month.

my right nipple is slightly sore too, barely noticable though not sure if it is even gyno or not cause the soreness goes away really quickly(note: this started 2 days before starting andriol).

Signs and symptoms: Men need to know that breast cancer is not limited to only women. If you notice any breast changes, you should see your health care professional as soon as possible for evaluation. Signs to watch for include:

* a lump or swelling
    * skin dimpling or puckering
    * nipple retraction (turning inward)
    * redness or scaling of the nipple or breast skin
    * discharge from the nipple

However, remember that most breast lumps in men are due to gynecomastia and not cancer.
  5. Gold Member
    Answers

Dr. John.... Could you give us your opinion ?
  6. Gold Member
    Answers

I had not been squeezing it , Then it started hurting, so I started lightly squeezing it to see if there was a bump or marble behind it.. Nipple actually looks alittle different than the other one.
    Just sore when I lay on it wrong, or when one of my little girls pushes on it..
    My shirts seem to make it sensitive also from rubbing it..
    Heck I don't know...
  7. Gold Member
    Answers

Got bak in the gym tonight, and did not realize how sore my nip was until I started doing preacher curls, and my chest was pressed up against the bench that you drap your arms over, Well, when I leaned up against it, My nip (Right one ) was really sore, I am really confused, I hate to go to Dr's, but I guess I may just have to.. But I am also thinking of starting back on some letro ? Would this be wise ?
  8. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. John
    have a beta-HCG and AFP run.

About 1% of all breast cancers occur in men. A unilateral gynocomastia is indication for a workup.

If I were you the above would be the answer. Matter of fact interestingly enough I do have the same exact issue as you. Very sore right nip with no left issue. Looks like I am headed for a blood draw soon.
  9. Gold Member
    Answers

So do you tell your Dr. what you have been taking ? Or just tell him that your nip is sore, and that your were concerned about it.
    I am thinking of going in for a physical and then telling him about it.
  10. Registered User
    Answers

I had not been squeezing it , Then it started hurting, so I started lightly squeezing it to see if there was a bump or marble behind it.. Nipple actually looks alittle different than the other one.
    Just sore when I lay on it wrong, or when one of my little girls pushes on it..
    My shirts seem to make it sensitive also from rubbing it..
    Heck I don't know...
    Low Zinc get some Zinc/copper if this does not help then have your Estradiol checked.

Start at 2 x's a day for 30 days or if the problem goes away sooner the drop down to one a day.
    Solaray Zinc & Copper 100 capsules, Solaray - Solaray Multiple Minerals 50% Off
    Phil
  11. Registered User
    Answers

So do you tell your Dr. what you have been taking ? Or just tell him that your nip is sore, and that your were concerned about it.
    I am thinking of going in for a physical and then telling him about it.
    How well do you know your Dr. Seems to me you could tell him what you were on. Wouldn't a Dr and patient relationship come into play here?
  12. Gold Member
    Answers

I do not go to the Dr that much.. I am actually afraid of Dr.'s if ya wanted to get down to it.. My Dr is pretty much a straight lace kind of guy..
    He told me that I needed to sell my Motocross bike when I broke my foot, then I built a jeep, and then he told me that I needed to sell it as well.. Says that they are dangerous..
    So, I am not sure how he would react..
  13. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pmgamer18
    Low Zinc get some Zinc/copper if this does not help then have your Estradiol checked.

Start at 2 x's a day for 30 days or if the problem goes away sooner the drop down to one a day.
    Solaray Zinc & Copper 100 capsules, Solaray - Solaray Multiple Minerals 50% Off
    Phil
    Im gonna try this Phil. Mine is sore on the right outer side of the nip. I can feel a small tube/gland there where its sore but its very tiny and hanst grown. Its hurt for about a month or more. I had pain in the same one about a year ago.
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jcam222
    Im gonna try this Phil. Mine is sore on the right outer side of the nip. I can feel a small tube/gland there where its sore but its very tiny and hanst grown. Its hurt for about a month or more. I had pain in the same one about a year ago.
    Yep give it a try and stop playing with them you can tell they are sore with touching them. The more you touch then the more they will be a problem.
    Phil
  15. Gold Member
    Answers

Thanks for the info pmgamer18 I to will be giving this a shot.. Man, I hope it helps... This sore nip really hurts and feels strange when you lean up against something with it ..
  16. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks for the info pmgamer18 I to will be giving this a shot.. Man, I hope it helps... This sore nip really hurts and feels strange when you lean up against something with it ..
    When I tried the zinc my nip's were so sore a shirt was painful. I was on zinc about 4 days when I seen it get better.
    Phil
  17. Gold Member
    Answers

Talked with friend of mine, and I am going to get back on cycle support for awhile before I try the Zinc.. If the cycle support does not work, I will then give rebound reloaded a shot.
  18. Registered User
    Answers

Looking at the ingredients of Cycle Support, IMO it seems like it is particuarly suited to what it suggests, but not as an anti-estrogen.

I think you would have better results with Estrodex wich seems to be a much more promising alternative to Rebound Reloaded.

Zinc or ZMA is a staple supplement, so it should be taken regardless of what other supps your taking, and not just for a particular reason.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. TestoPro giving sore nips or gyno flare up?
    By FatalFunnel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 11:44 AM
  2. Gyno or not gyno? That's the question...
    By Napao in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-04-2008, 09:17 AM
  3. DCP Question - NO, not ETA! Ha...
    By justreading in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-07-2007, 11:38 PM
  4. Question about prepubescent gyno
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-21-2005, 02:16 PM
  5. No! Not the "natural guy!"