Is FSH responsible for Testosterone only, Sperm only, or Both??
- 12-20-2006, 08:02 PM
- 12-20-2006, 10:22 PM
You are right except LH acts elsewhere also.
FSH is only responsable for the production of sperm.
LH has a half life of 30 mins while FSH has a half life of afew hours (6 or 12?). LH will vary so much throughout the day that it isnt so reliable to use as a follow up for how much you are being shutdown, instead FSH is more reliable, why FSH gets shut down from testosterone production, I do not know.
- 12-21-2006, 10:45 AM
What is the best method of testing fsh.......and which is the best company to do it?
12-22-2006, 01:40 PM
K. Thank you...Originally Posted by ItsHectic
Similar Forum Threads
- By chocolatemilk in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 19Last Post: 06-09-2010, 07:31 PM
- By yeahright in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 5Last Post: 05-24-2006, 02:19 PM
- By meangreen in forum General ChatReplies: 26Last Post: 03-31-2006, 07:49 AM
- By the uon in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-01-2004, 09:10 PM
- By witchdawg7 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 5Last Post: 03-10-2004, 05:07 AM