Test Prop. for HRT instead of Test Cyp./Enan.??

Kid

Awards
I asked a question the other day about this but I don't think I communicated it effectively. This is not a question about AAS. My question is whether or not one could use Test Prop. for HRT. Yes I realize that it would suck to regularly inject myself...but if I had a doc willing to prescribe Test Prop. for me then would that be a realistic possibility if I don't react well to Test Cyp. or Test Enan. or The transdermals. So a reasonable dosing schedule would or could be 25 mg EOD?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
check my post for you on your other thread

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
I have read test prop is the best suspension in terms of controlling E2 levels, although it only has a half life of about 3 days, so I think if anyone was to be injecting E3D then prop would probly be the best choice IMO.

Ripw4

Ripw4

Awards
out of curiosity..Why dont you react well to the cyp. and enan. esters..
Is it the oil?
Any compounding pharmacy could make it in different oils.
I dont understand why an ester would cause you to have any side effects..
Honestly..If you have problems from transdermal, cypionate, and enanthate I would go out on a limb and say its not the esther.. Its the exogenous testosterone.

Whatever the case may be good luck on your journey.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I have read test prop is the best suspension in terms of controlling E2 levels, although it only has a half life of about 3 days, so I think if anyone was to be injecting E3D then prop would probly be the best choice IMO.
Test Prop is NOT as suspension.. it is a solution.

EOD is better suited.

Agreed, it is highly impractical due to the frequent shots necessary.

And yes, the injection site is sore for days after.

SoMdHunter

SoMdHunter

Awards
  • Established
I've heard guys starting their cycles with Test P the first week or so. And yeah, it appears they all complained about soreness at the injection site. So bad in some cases they wer barely able to walk after a quad injection. No thanks.....

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
That's why it's impractical for HRT.... and even if it was painless, the amount of injects would be troublesome and would build up scar tissue over time. This should be a concern especially considering the length of HRT.

There is a good reason longer esters are used.

Kid

Awards
Pherhaps a lower doseage of the test. cyp would work for HRT in my particular case.....At 100 mg my T total falls at 1200 which puts me a little over the norm in the supraphysiologic area.....perhaps going down to 75 mg. per week would put me at the top of normal and I would bloat less

kincaiddave

Awards
At what time of the week relative to your next shot do you test at 1200 and what are the lab ranges? You might consider injecting more often if the bloating is an E2 issue. I'm injecting every three days and it's too early to tell for me, but a lot of guys have good luck with it.