I messed up "Click Easy"

vin

Awards
I tried to use the "Click Easy" GH pen. I could not get the plunger to release so I forced the GH back into the big vial. Should I get regular needles and use it that way?
Thanks,
Vin

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
I tried to use the "Click Easy" GH pen. I could not get the plunger to release so I forced the GH back into the big vial. Should I get regular needles and use it that way?
Thanks,
Vin

You emptied your easy click into a vial? Are you using Norditropin?

vin

Awards
Hi,
It is the HGH EASY CLICK HGH 24IU 8mg by Saizen. The GH comes as a powder in a vial. You push the water from the "water vial" into the "powder vial", that's where both are now; the powder and the water are in the "powder vial". The "powder vial" is just like the vial insulin comes in.
Thanks,
Vin

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
Hi,
It is the HGH EASY CLICK HGH 24IU 8mg by Saizen. The GH comes as a powder in a vial. You push the water from the "water vial" into the "powder vial", that's where both are now; the powder and the water are in the "powder vial". The "powder vial" is just like the vial insulin comes in.
Thanks,
Vin

I've never used Saizen's pen. Norditropin wasn't a problem for me. If you've kept the solution refrigerated it should still be good. My advice would be to use 29G 1/2 CC insulin needles. You'll need to calculate the dose based on the amount of HGH and the volume of bacteriostatic water you mixed it with.

How many grams of HGH did you mix, and how many CCs of water did you mix it with?

vin

Awards
wish I knew...

There is 24IU/8mg, but I don't know how much water and I have no idea how to get 29G 1/2 CC insulin needles. I could measure the total volume with a needle, it not that much.
Thanks for the help,
Vin

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
There is 24IU/8mg, but I don't know how much water and I have no idea how to get 29G 1/2 CC insulin needles. I could measure the total volume with a needle, it not that much.
Thanks for the help,
Vin

You have email.

Myster

Awards
Was wondering how much a Nordipen would sell for?

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
Thats for norditropin. Thank you.
But how much does the pen sell for. The one you use to inject with.
The Norditropin pen comes preloaded. They used to sell the cartridges separately, but I don't think they do it anymore.

I prefer mixing my own. You can find generics for nearly half the price. The injection feels the same with a 29 gauge 5/16 inch insulin needle. Norditropin and Genotropin are better suited for travel in my opinion.