I messed up "Click Easy"

  1. New Member
    vin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    105
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    4.5%

    I messed up "Click Easy"


    I tried to use the "Click Easy" GH pen. I could not get the plunger to release so I forced the GH back into the big vial. Should I get regular needles and use it that way?
    Thanks,
    Vin

  2. The horror
    colkurtz_spf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    56
    Posts
    1,109
    Rep Power
    675
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    29.04%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by vin
    I tried to use the "Click Easy" GH pen. I could not get the plunger to release so I forced the GH back into the big vial. Should I get regular needles and use it that way?
    Thanks,
    Vin

    You emptied your easy click into a vial? Are you using Norditropin?
  3. New Member
    vin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    105
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    4.5%

    Hi,
    It is the HGH EASY CLICK HGH 24IU 8mg by Saizen. The GH comes as a powder in a vial. You push the water from the "water vial" into the "powder vial", that's where both are now; the powder and the water are in the "powder vial". The "powder vial" is just like the vial insulin comes in.
    Thanks,
    Vin
    •   
       

  4. The horror
    colkurtz_spf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    56
    Posts
    1,109
    Rep Power
    675
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    29.04%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by vin
    Hi,
    It is the HGH EASY CLICK HGH 24IU 8mg by Saizen. The GH comes as a powder in a vial. You push the water from the "water vial" into the "powder vial", that's where both are now; the powder and the water are in the "powder vial". The "powder vial" is just like the vial insulin comes in.
    Thanks,
    Vin

    I've never used Saizen's pen. Norditropin wasn't a problem for me. If you've kept the solution refrigerated it should still be good. My advice would be to use 29G 1/2 CC insulin needles. You'll need to calculate the dose based on the amount of HGH and the volume of bacteriostatic water you mixed it with.

    How many grams of HGH did you mix, and how many CCs of water did you mix it with?
  5. New Member
    vin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    105
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    4.5%

    wish I knew...


    There is 24IU/8mg, but I don't know how much water and I have no idea how to get 29G 1/2 CC insulin needles. I could measure the total volume with a needle, it not that much.
    Thanks for the help,
    Vin
  6. The horror
    colkurtz_spf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    56
    Posts
    1,109
    Rep Power
    675
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    29.04%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by vin
    There is 24IU/8mg, but I don't know how much water and I have no idea how to get 29G 1/2 CC insulin needles. I could measure the total volume with a needle, it not that much.
    Thanks for the help,
    Vin

    You have email.
  7. New Member
    vin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    105
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    4.5%

    Thanks!


    I really appreciate the help.
    Vin
  8. New Member
    Myster's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    115
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    3.37%

    Was wondering how much a Nordipen would sell for?
  9. The horror
    colkurtz_spf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    56
    Posts
    1,109
    Rep Power
    675
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    29.04%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Myster
    Was wondering how much a Nordipen would sell for?
    It ranges between $250 t0 $275 for 15 IUs.
  10. New Member
    Myster's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    115
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    3.37%

    Quote Originally Posted by colkurtz_spf
    It ranges between $250 t0 $275 for 15 IUs.

    Thats for norditropin. Thank you.
    But how much does the pen sell for. The one you use to inject with.
  11. The horror
    colkurtz_spf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    56
    Posts
    1,109
    Rep Power
    675
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    29.04%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Myster
    Thats for norditropin. Thank you.
    But how much does the pen sell for. The one you use to inject with.
    The Norditropin pen comes preloaded. They used to sell the cartridges separately, but I don't think they do it anymore.

    I prefer mixing my own. You can find generics for nearly half the price. The injection feels the same with a 29 gauge 5/16 inch insulin needle. Norditropin and Genotropin are better suited for travel in my opinion.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Did I mess up my cycle?
    By Bull Mkt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-21-2005, 05:44 PM
  2. I took steroids when I was 18. What did I mess up?
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-02-2005, 07:24 AM
  3. Messed up i think......
    By wranglergirl in forum General Chat
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 04-12-2005, 10:22 PM
  4. Just Shut Up and Click It!
    By NPursuit in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-30-2004, 09:24 AM
  5. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-17-2004, 07:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in