Recommendation for Bulging Discs in back

1. Registered User
    Answers

Recommendation for Bulging Discs in back

Hi

Would HGH help heal two bulging discs in my back? The orthepedic people want to operate. My chiropractor is trying to help coerce the discs back in.

I am currently on my second shot of Test-Cyp. I was wondering if HGH or pGHt would assist in the healing.

Thank you

2. Registered User
    Answers

Check out this thread:

Spinal Joint Arthritis
  3. Registered User
    Answers

IMO, HGH is only beneficial in building more disc tissue, but as far as pushing the buldging disc back in place, nothing is going to correct that. The surgery involves going in and cutting off the access disc that's buldgin out. It's not that bad of a surgery. I've had it done 5 years ago after I had suffered from painful sciatica for a long while. On the day of the surgery, I could walk again with no pain and resumed my gym a week afterwards. I have not had a problem ever since thank God!!! The only thing I had to deal with for about one year, is the pain from a scar tissue.

But, I believe that your test cyp should help tremendously with recovery. And, HGH will definitely speed up the building process leading to much faster recovery.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

thank you
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Me, I would try Oratrophin (IGF-1R3), PGH-T and the DRX-9000 back expansion machine treatments before going in for back surgery. You always have the back surgery later. Good luck.
  6. glg
    Answers

Once you go under the knife you can never go back. i have had dr's tell me to put off spinal surgery until I can no longer stand the pain or reduced range of motion. They say that once you start cutting it tends to be repitive procedure.

I suppose it really depends on the type of procedure and the skill of the surgeon but it makes me leary all the same.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

I would definately make sure a neurologist is involved since the pain you get is from direct pressure on your spinal cord which is pretty scary IMO. Also the better shape you are in the better you recover from surgery and the more options a doctor has in treating you. If surgery looks like the only option like it was in my case with 2 herniated discs and bone fragments poking at the chord, don't wait too long. Go to the best Dr you can find. Research the Doc and the techniques he uses and make sure it is something he/she treats on a regular basis. I walked the day after surgery and can do the things I haden't been able to do for years.
  8. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I have a very screwed up back...had a diskectomy, and the space then filled up with scar tissue, making it WORSE than before.

Determine how bad the pain is vs. risk...and after surgery..REST.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BigJimCalhoun
    Hi

Would HGH help heal two bulging discs in my back? The orthepedic people want to operate. My chiropractor is trying to help coerce the discs back in.

I am currently on my second shot of Test-Cyp. I was wondering if HGH or pGHt would assist in the healing.

Thank you
    HSS Home
  10. 1cc
    Answers

My mother had a 5-6mm herniated disc. She also experienced the most horrible pain over a long period of time. She also had foot drop, which was CURED. Initially they did 2 epidural injections which eliminated the pain, but this did not eliminate the foot drop, since the disc was still touching the nerve. Fortunately by the grace of God, we found a treatment called Vax-D. This treatment claimed to be able to restore the disc back into it's original location. I did some research, and they had sample cases that provided before and after MRI's to show and prove that the disc herniations in their patients had receded. The proof was sufficient for me, and my mother started treatment. Their usual treatment is only 20 sessions, but my mother did about 60-80. Her drop foot went away. I decided to do an MRI after her treatment to make sure that the treatment had worked. The MRI showed that her disc herniation had improved and was now only 2-3mm, and obviously was not touching the nerve, since she no longer had the drop foot. You can get info about Vax-D at http://www.vax-d.com/ .

I hope this helps you in some way.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

thank you everyone
  12. Registered User
    Answers

As we thought I am finding more evidence that both the cartilage and disks highly reactive to IGF-1.

Here is report of the healing power of IGF-1 to disks that LakeMountD gave me today.

Entrez PubMed

I have been able to find is several studies the early 90s showing the low IGF-1 levels will lead to both cartilage and disk degradation in the back. I will start posting some this over the next week as I get time.

IGF-1 is very hard to use as healing agent because its short half life and we have not had long life R3 version for very long. I did find one where they used IGF-1 has a healing agent for cartilage.

It definitely appears that low IGF-1 levels are very bad and IGF-1R3 supplementation is very good for disks.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

So is IGF-1R3 something prescribed by an anti-aging doc? I know docs prescribe HGH, but I know little of IGH-1R3. I am going to read the stickies to get more info.
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BigJimCalhoun
    So is IGF-1R3 something prescribed by an anti-aging doc? I know docs prescribe HGH, but I know little of IGH-1R3. I am going to read the stickies to get more info.
    Too new for Doctors. Oratrophin from IBE is one choice. The other choices require injection. HGH does produce some IGF-1, but it isn't long life IGF-1R3 so not as effective. Sorry I have been busy and still have more to post.
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Here is study on IGF-1 and cartilidge. It was done before IGF-1R3 was available. Long life IGF-1R3 work so much better, but it shows it is effected.

IGF-1 and Cartilage.pdf
  16. Registered User
    Answers

thank you
  17. Registered User
    Answers

Just to repeat myself I will also recommend including PGH-T and Cissus.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cold Laser Therapy and Chiropractic sessions for bulging disc's
    By JudgementDay in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-20-2013, 04:33 AM
  2. HGH for cartilage injury in back+knees
    By nafnlaus in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-09-2013, 07:11 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 09:30 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-01-2009, 10:20 PM
  5. For RD - Fellow Geezer Back in His Glory Days...
    By jmh80 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-22-2007, 10:51 AM