What to test?

1. What to test?

I am 29 yrs old and basically whenever I'm not on any muscle building supplements besides protein, I feel and look like crap and no its not mental. Here is what I'm currently taking as far as supplements/meds/vitamins: I take 2 scoops of muscle milk twice a day along with a vitamin sup called life pack and if I知 eating a larger high protein meal like steak I値l take a betaine HCL digestive pill, I also take a quarter of propecia. Now my problem is if I知 not on creatine with noxplode constantly I can never put on any size even with larger calorie intake which makes just my stomach grow. My girlfriend will say I look skinny and I can see it in my face like I just look a lot thinner whenever I知 not on anything and I can see my results go away.

Right now I知 511, 190 and with creatine + Noxplode I can usually get up to 198 in a month and a half, and last year I took superdrol and got to 210 which is a good size. But I get no where without any of the above supplements it痴 kind of like my body just stays the same. Also the superdrol made me lose a lot of hair but hair loss runs in my family.

So my question is what should I have a doctor test for with blood work to see if anything is off?

2. Quote Originally Posted by maximus5
    I am 29 yrs old and basically whenever I'm not on any muscle building supplements besides protein, I feel and look like crap and no its not mental. Here is what I'm currently taking as far as supplements/meds/vitamins: I take 2 scoops of muscle milk twice a day along with a vitamin sup called life pack and if I知 eating a larger high protein meal like steak I値l take a betaine HCL digestive pill, I also take a quarter of propecia. Now my problem is if I知 not on creatine with noxplode constantly I can never put on any size even with larger calorie intake which makes just my stomach grow. My girlfriend will say I look skinny and I can see it in my face like I just look a lot thinner whenever I知 not on anything and I can see my results go away.

Right now I知 511, 190 and with creatine + Noxplode I can usually get up to 198 in a month and a half, and last year I took superdrol and got to 210 which is a good size. But I get no where without any of the above supplements it痴 kind of like my body just stays the same. Also the superdrol made me lose a lot of hair but hair loss runs in my family.

So my question is what should I have a doctor test for with blood work to see if anything is off?
    what kind of post cycle therapy did you run for that superdrol?

3. I ran Nolvadex XT for 4 weeks along with some Lean Xtreme and I still felt a little sluggish so I ran 6-OXO for 2 weeks after that.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New to TRT / Questions about what to test next....
    By blubbard in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-11-2012, 03:33 PM
  2. What to Test At Blood Test
    By ahh123 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-13-2011, 03:49 AM
  3. what to test for when to check my HGH
    By TheDiesel85 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-31-2011, 11:08 PM
  4. Need help with what to test with bloodwork