What to test?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.69%

What to test?

I am 29 yrs old and basically whenever I'm not on any muscle building supplements besides protein, I feel and look like crap and no its not mental. Here is what I'm currently taking as far as supplements/meds/vitamins: I take 2 scoops of muscle milk twice a day along with a vitamin sup called life pack and if I知 eating a larger high protein meal like steak I値l take a betaine HCL digestive pill, I also take a quarter of propecia. Now my problem is if I知 not on creatine with noxplode constantly I can never put on any size even with larger calorie intake which makes just my stomach grow. My girlfriend will say I look skinny and I can see it in my face like I just look a lot thinner whenever I知 not on anything and I can see my results go away.

Right now I知 511, 190 and with creatine + Noxplode I can usually get up to 198 in a month and a half, and last year I took superdrol and got to 210 which is a good size. But I get no where without any of the above supplements it痴 kind of like my body just stays the same. Also the superdrol made me lose a lot of hair but hair loss runs in my family.

So my question is what should I have a doctor test for with blood work to see if anything is off?

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by maximus5
    I am 29 yrs old and basically whenever I'm not on any muscle building supplements besides protein, I feel and look like crap and no its not mental. Here is what I'm currently taking as far as supplements/meds/vitamins: I take 2 scoops of muscle milk twice a day along with a vitamin sup called life pack and if I知 eating a larger high protein meal like steak I値l take a betaine HCL digestive pill, I also take a quarter of propecia. Now my problem is if I知 not on creatine with noxplode constantly I can never put on any size even with larger calorie intake which makes just my stomach grow. My girlfriend will say I look skinny and I can see it in my face like I just look a lot thinner whenever I知 not on anything and I can see my results go away.

Right now I知 511, 190 and with creatine + Noxplode I can usually get up to 198 in a month and a half, and last year I took superdrol and got to 210 which is a good size. But I get no where without any of the above supplements it痴 kind of like my body just stays the same. Also the superdrol made me lose a lot of hair but hair loss runs in my family.

So my question is what should I have a doctor test for with blood work to see if anything is off?
    what kind of post cycle therapy did you run for that superdrol?
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.69%

I ran Nolvadex XT for 4 weeks along with some Lean Xtreme and I still felt a little sluggish so I ran 6-OXO for 2 weeks after that.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New to TRT / Questions about what to test next....
    By blubbard in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-11-2012, 04:33 PM
  2. What to Test At Blood Test
    By ahh123 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-13-2011, 04:49 AM
  3. what to test for when to check my HGH
    By TheDiesel85 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-01-2011, 12:08 AM
  4. Need help with what to test with bloodwork