What to test?

maximus5

Awards
I am 29 yrs old and basically whenever I'm not on any muscle building supplements besides protein, I feel and look like crap and no its not mental. Here is what I'm currently taking as far as supplements/meds/vitamins: I take 2 scoops of muscle milk twice a day along with a vitamin sup called life pack and if I’m eating a larger high protein meal like steak I’ll take a betaine HCL digestive pill, I also take a quarter of propecia. Now my problem is if I’m not on creatine with noxplode constantly I can never put on any size even with larger calorie intake which makes just my stomach grow. My girlfriend will say I look skinny and I can see it in my face like I just look a lot thinner whenever I’m not on anything and I can see my results go away.

Right now I’m 5’11, 190 and with creatine + Noxplode I can usually get up to 198 in a month and a half, and last year I took superdrol and got to 210 which is a good size. But I get no where without any of the above supplements it’s kind of like my body just stays the same. Also the superdrol made me lose a lot of hair but hair loss runs in my family.

So my question is what should I have a doctor test for with blood work to see if anything is off?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am 29 yrs old and basically whenever I'm not on any muscle building supplements besides protein, I feel and look like crap and no its not mental. Here is what I'm currently taking as far as supplements/meds/vitamins: I take 2 scoops of muscle milk twice a day along with a vitamin sup called life pack and if I’m eating a larger high protein meal like steak I’ll take a betaine HCL digestive pill, I also take a quarter of propecia. Now my problem is if I’m not on creatine with noxplode constantly I can never put on any size even with larger calorie intake which makes just my stomach grow. My girlfriend will say I look skinny and I can see it in my face like I just look a lot thinner whenever I’m not on anything and I can see my results go away.

Right now I’m 5’11, 190 and with creatine + Noxplode I can usually get up to 198 in a month and a half, and last year I took superdrol and got to 210 which is a good size. But I get no where without any of the above supplements it’s kind of like my body just stays the same. Also the superdrol made me lose a lot of hair but hair loss runs in my family.

So my question is what should I have a doctor test for with blood work to see if anything is off?
what kind of post cycle therapy did you run for that superdrol?

maximus5

Awards
I ran Nolvadex XT for 4 weeks along with some Lean Xtreme and I still felt a little sluggish so I ran 6-OXO for 2 weeks after that.