HGH authenticity - Dr. John
- 11-16-2006, 03:11 PM
- 11-16-2006, 04:21 PM
- 11-16-2006, 08:02 PM
Originally Posted by Dr. John
I've heard about HCG being passed off as HGH. The pregnancy test makes sense.
One of the concerns I have is that an improperly compounded GH can cause a permanent loss of hormone response. I read this in an article by Dr. Cranton. He recommends FDA approved GH - GH with the FDA NDC code.
Here's the link: generic HGH cautions
Similar Forum Threads
- By BigAk in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 27Last Post: 10-20-2006, 05:36 PM
- By Mess in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 8Last Post: 09-15-2006, 02:06 PM
- By greatgro in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 2Last Post: 09-15-2006, 10:24 AM
- By David Dunn in forum General ChatReplies: 23Last Post: 08-18-2006, 04:21 PM
- By David Dunn in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 17Last Post: 08-12-2006, 05:13 PM