Canary Club/Diagnos Tech labs...DO NOT USE THEM

spinn

Awards
  • Established
As my other post indicates....diagnos tech labs, through the canary club, has provided me with results that are "physiologically impossible" according to several doctors I have spoken too.

The only DR who seems to think my results are even possible is a certain Dr Mark Rhodes.....who is somehow the guy who oredered my tests .

These results are not worth the paper they are printed on and worse yet.....are very dangerous. What if I did not know I have low testosterone through a previous blood test? They told me my test level was off the charts high. If I used this test and was treated for high testosterone when it is actually low.....I would be in a lot of trouble.

As most scammers do, refused to give me a refund.

spinn

Awards
  • Established
Yes they have a deal where they give you 9 saliva tests for $141.55.

My DR, at this point, is more concerned with my thyroid numbers so I planned to have them verified with blood work anyway.

I wanted the other six tests done to at least give me a general idea where my testosterone, cortisol, and estradiol were.

Blood tests for the 9 tests would of cost around $400 as far as I can tell.

spinn

Awards
  • Established
Interesting..........they offered me a free consult which normally costs $4 a minute (the same as Ms Cleo charges).

I wonder if I want a consultation from someone who thinks these results are even possible....much less correct?

Zuric

Awards
understanding salvia and blood testing

As my other post indicates....diagnos tech labs, through the canary club, has provided me with results that are "physiologically impossible" according to several doctors I have spoken too.

The only DR who seems to think my results are even possible is a certain Dr Mark Rhodes.....who is somehow the guy who oredered my tests .

These results are not worth the paper they are printed on and worse yet.....are very dangerous. What if I did not know I have low testosterone through a previous blood test? They told me my test level was off the charts high. If I used this test and was treated for high testosterone when it is actually low.....I would be in a lot of trouble.

As most scammers do, refused to give me a refund.
(/SIZE]

I realize this is an OLD post, BUT it should be appropriately addressed for future readers. Actually, I was quite surprised to read this! The poster doesn't seem to know and understand what salvia testing vs serum testing means. A salvia test shows what is actually in the cell tissue while a serum test shows what is circulating in the blood stream bound to proteins. You can't compare salvia and blood tests they are NOT testing the same thing. This is like comparing apples to oranges. DO you want to know your T level at the cellular level or do to you care what is bound and unavailable in the blood stream? Normally, the blood will be a much less score, as it should be. Using blood tests for treating most hormones is compariable to guiding a blind person in the dark. If cellular level is either low or high then address and treat it fittingly.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
(/SIZE]

I realize this is an OLD post, BUT it should be appropriately addressed for future readers. Actually, I was quite surprised to read this! The poster doesn't seem to know and understand what salvia testing vs serum testing means. A salvia test shows what is actually in the cell tissue while a serum test shows what is circulating in the blood stream bound to proteins. You can't compare salvia and blood tests they are NOT testing the same thing. This is like comparing apples to oranges. DO you want to know your T level at the cellular level or do to you care what is bound and unavailable in the blood stream? Normally, the blood will be a much less score, as it should be. Using blood tests for treating most hormones is compariable to guiding a blind person in the dark. If cellular level is either low or high then address and treat it fittingly.

They now use ZRT labs which is very respected as one of my colleagues is one of the Dr's there who has been extremely helpful