Lab testing HGH
- 11-14-2006, 08:11 PM
Lab testing HGH
My doc's company has a policy of only prescribing pharmaceutical brand HGH. My wife is starting treatment, and in an effort to save costs I looked for a generic brand.
The first was from a club for patients with Hepatitis C. After a few months of administering their product, my IGF-1 level declined from 248 to 193. I realize that it could be for any number of reasons, but to be on the safe side I looked for another source.
A respected board member, who will remain nameless, referred me to a local compounding pharmacy to fill my prescription. He has used their other products with great success, but this will be his first go round with the HGH. I plan to have my blood drawn in three months, but feel it would be worth the investment to send a vial to be tested.
How would I find a company to perform this task? I ask because I noticed that you prescribe a compounded brand, and I trust your judgment.
- 01-25-2007, 02:04 AM
Some bogus HGH is relabelled HCG.
If you are not taking HCG, then take the suspected product and use a home pregnancy kit. If the product if HCG, you will be pregnant.
01-25-2007, 02:12 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By DrDunc33 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2005, 11:24 PM
- By user7051112 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-13-2005, 09:43 PM
- By shootmeagain in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-21-2005, 12:07 AM
- By milwood in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 12-09-2004, 12:11 PM
- By Sandman187 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-24-2003, 08:42 PM