Need Help Understanding My Blood Results

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.33%

Question Need Help Understanding My Blood Results

Hi Guys,

I need Help Understanding My Blood Results: At the time of the test I was taking Triboxo Tribulus Produt daily as per label use and 0.5mg of Arimidex twice a week. I'm 35 years old and 18 to 20 percent BF Here is my results:

Testosterone 13.8 NMOL/L
    Range: Male: pre-Pubertal <1.0 NMOL/L
    Adult 6.0 - 30.0 NMOL/L

Free Testosterone 40.6 Range 19.0 - 94.0 PMOL/L
    Estradiol <90 Range 0 - 161 PMOL/L
    DHT 1772 pmol/L Reference Intervals Male 20 - 49 yrs 217 - 1650 pmol/L
    TSH (Ultra) 2.21 Reference Range 0.27 - 4.20 mU/L

Thanks

Lobster

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.64%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by lobbylobsterman
    Hi Guys,

I need Help Understanding My Blood Results: At the time of the test I was taking Triboxo Tribulus Produt daily as per label use and 0.5mg of Arimidex twice a week. I'm 35 years old and 18 to 20 percent BF Here is my results:

Testosterone 13.8 NMOL/L
    Range: Male: pre-Pubertal <1.0 NMOL/L
    Adult 6.0 - 30.0 NMOL/L

Free Testosterone 40.6 Range 19.0 - 94.0 PMOL/L
    Estradiol <90 Range 0 - 161 PMOL/L
    DHT 1772 pmol/L Reference Intervals Male 20 - 49 yrs 217 - 1650 pmol/L
    TSH (Ultra) 2.21 Reference Range 0.27 - 4.20 mU/L

Thanks

Lobster
    Your 13.8 t in our units is 398 dam low this is normal for a man 85 yrs old. Your Estradiol test is not the right one you need a test like this one that goes lower.
    Estradiol, Sensitive
    Phil
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Is this all you were being tested for at the time or do you have other results and was this lab over the net type or through your HCP?
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.33%

Re: Tests

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    Is this all you were being tested for at the time or do you have other results and was this lab over the net type or through your HCP?
    Yes - this was all I was tested for - Actually my GP only wrote down Free Testosterone on the Lab request - I filled in DHT, Total Testosterone, Estradiol, TSH myself.

What tests should I be getting? Was "Phil" correct in his assessment - do I have the "T" levels of an 85 year old man?

My GP knows nothing about HRT - I need to find a new doctor - what questions should I be asking the doctor when I interview him? It would take me at least 6 months to get in to see an endo doc up here and you MUST have a referal from a GP.

I live in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. It is very frustrating - in Canada anything that increases your "T" levels is very bad for you... it really is the dark ages up here with respect to mens health. They have no problem pushing anti-depresants at me because I feel like sh*t but they wont even discuss HRT with you???

Thanks,

Lobster
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.64%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by lobbylobsterman
    Yes - this was all I was tested for - Actually my GP only wrote down Free Testosterone on the Lab request - I filled in DHT, Total Testosterone, Estradiol, TSH myself.

What tests should I be getting? Was "Phil" correct in his assessment - do I have the "T" levels of an 85 year old man?

My GP knows nothing about HRT - I need to find a new doctor - what questions should I be asking the doctor when I interview him? It would take me at least 6 months to get in to see an endo doc up here and you MUST have a referal from a GP.

I live in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. It is very frustrating - in Canada anything that increases your "T" levels is very bad for you... it really is the dark ages up here with respect to mens health. They have no problem pushing anti-depresants at me because I feel like sh*t but they wont even discuss HRT with you???

Thanks,

Lobster
    Here is a link to a site that has levels by age I must point out this is all I use this site for.
    Center For Clinical Age Management - Natural Hormone Replacement, Boca Raton Florida.
    I think Dr. John knows a good Dr. in Canada but if your close to MI. go see him. template007
    There are Dr.'s in Canada that are good just need to find them. Someday maybe someone will make a list of the Dr.'s that treat this over the world.
    Phil

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help me understand my blood test results - Low Test and Low Prolactin
    By jami20 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 12:25 PM
  2. help with my blood test results!
    By runnakednecu in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-06-2010, 03:41 PM
  3. Please help with my blood results - 26 yo male
    By xlb57 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-03-2010, 06:44 PM
  4. Need help understanding bloodwork results.
    By 4diolator in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-18-2008, 11:00 AM
  5. Help Understanding my Test results Please
    By Fun2Train in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-26-2007, 02:55 PM