Dr. John..any more info on non-surgical gyno treatment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tattoopierced1

Just as the title says, I remember you saying you were working on something that was non surgical for gyno and didnt know if you had made any headway on this.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Damn, that's something of interest to me also.

tattoopierced1

cant wait to see what happens with this. I am really starting to opt for surgery, but dont want to be out afterwards not being able to lift.... this sounds like my savior right now.

anatolian

Awards
I'm having a meeting in Las Vegas next month about it.

Whatever happens--you guys will know it first.
I have a question about your gyno reversal protocol but I am not sure which thread to ask it in. If I need to make a thread, or better yet become a gold member and pm you the question, so as to not start a new thread please let me know. I actually have more than one question.

Thanks

DSA1

Awards
I'm having a meeting in Las Vegas next month about it.

Whatever happens--you guys will know it first.
Do keep us posted! Wow, I was just considering seeing a surgeon for my gyno before the end of the year to get things rolling for a February time frame.

Maybe I should wait.

I can't say how embarrasing "man boobs" are. But anyone with gyno knows it.

anatolian

Awards
I'm sorry, but I cannot answer any questions about the proposed therapy at this time.
I was reffering to your already existing serm+ai protocol you have mentioned in another thread, however I am one of the eagerly awaiting persons on your non-surgical protocol aswell.

Thanks

tattoopierced1

good deal... again, please let me know if you need someone to try this out under a doctors supervision... I can get you all the info you need and get bloodwork done regularly.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
good deal... again, please let me know if you need someone to try this out under a doctors supervision... I can get you all the info you need and get bloodwork done regularly.
i dont think you can try it unless you have gyno, lol (and you look like you dont) unless you are looking to help a friend out in which case you can use ME!!!

tattoopierced1

i dont think you can try it unless you have gyno, lol (and you look like you dont) unless you are looking to help a friend out in which case you can use ME!!!
i do in my right nip.. it hurts like a ***** too. that pic is deceiving..although mine isnt to man boobs stage yet, it is very painful and makes a "crease" in my chest if that makes any sense.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
my nipple just looks sensitive just by looking at it lol. sucks man.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Dr. John I'd like to keep this thread going as I think it's an important one, I know you guys are trying to come up with a non surgical solution to gyno. You mentioned a lot don't get gyno it's just swelling from the hormonal changes, what is true gyno. I know the swelling gyno can be dealt with are you trying to find a way to get rid of those with puffy nips?

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Since it is fatty deposit, If there was a way of creating an agent that was a lipotropic that could be transdermal administered to the specific area and actually break down the fat deposite at the specific site could be a valid place to start for a solution to this problem. i know i have hear antidotal reports of people using thimocase to reduce swelling in that areas years ago, but since then its just seem to have faded aways. Maybe forumating something stronger and have it penetrating in deeper in the tissue to to the break down the fat deposits. I am just brain storming.

Dan duchane actually came up with a formula 10-15 years ago that has been since extinct but had a good theory behind it.

if i can recall
it was powdered yohimbee from old adipose kinetix from syntrax, thimocase, and some other glycerol base compound you mix it all together into a paste and appy it to areas hard to reduce fat. It burned like hell but i did see some results. I read that guys applying this mixture to nipples reported reduce swelling as well as gyno decreased (ball behind the nipple). So maybe this mad scientiest was on to something and his ideas got over looked. Dr john can edit post because some moron would probabbly go out and try it. People ask me "how did i get so big" I told them I rolled around dog crap then ran around naked and then did 200 jumping jacks that was my secret. They replied "really?" I bet you majority of the people took me seriously most being young kids.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
That doesn't soun dlike a very good therapy for gyno to me.

As to your last (and humorous) example, that reminds me of the story Arnold tells in Pumping Iron, about the egomaniac who he advised to scream as loudly as possible while performing his posing routine. Of note, a nice, humble, hardworking young man got lots of genuine posing help in another part of the movie.
i got to find that article some where True story about a guy that went in for gyno surgery. Instead of his gyno being removed he ended up with breasts implants because there was some kind of mix up of transexual operation that was suppose to be performed that same day. I almost pissed my pants laughing after reading that one. Talk about a chop shop LOL

christopher

Awards
  • Established
What kind of gyno are you attempting to get rid of w/out surgery, pseudo or glandular....?

christopher

Awards
  • Established
Dr. John I'd like to keep this thread going as I think it's an important one, I know you guys are trying to come up with a non surgical solution to gyno. You mentioned a lot don't get gyno it's just swelling from the hormonal changes, what is true gyno. I know the swelling gyno can be dealt with are you trying to find a way to get rid of those with puffy nips?

True gyno, or puffy nips, is glandular....Pseudo is fat.....

Glandular = surgery (excision) and also some lipo for blending/cosmetic... If it is caught very early, it is reversible in some cases....

Pseudo is fat that can be reduced by exercise and proper diet, but usually not totally eliminated w/out surgery....

Gyno , from my understanding , resulted from estrogen....Dr. John also referenced progesterone as a possible cause....

Does tamax and arimidex attack progesterone induced gyno also, and how do you know for sure what is the cause...?

MacDonnell

Awards
Any news?
I'm not sure why everyone is so concerned about gyno. Unless you have a saggy or fatty chest, the puffy nipple thing (excess glandular tissue) seems fine to me. There are plenty of male models who have well-developed chests with puffy (or larger-sized) nipples. It's really just an aesthetic thing - Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, blah, blah. Work on developing the chest. If the nipples are a little large or puffy, so what? Not everyone thinks the little, flat, dime-sized nipple thing on men is ideal. My two cents.

tattoopierced1

I'm not sure why everyone is so concerned about gyno. Unless you have a saggy or fatty chest, the puffy nipple thing (excess glandular tissue) seems fine to me. There are plenty of male models who have well-developed chests with puffy (or larger-sized) nipples. It's really just an aesthetic thing - Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, blah, blah. Work on developing the chest. If the nipples are a little large or puffy, so what? Not everyone thinks the little, flat, dime-sized nipple thing on men is ideal. My two cents.
not quite..mine is actually painful..it does hinder alot of activities because it can be so painful.

rockstar6181

Awards
any more news on this? I am thinking of booking an op

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Gettin the post count up there has GOT to count for something? :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.