New here & having some issues.

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.5%

New here & having some issues.

I am new here & just wanted to know if anyone has had similar issues. I am on T shots plus HCG Q3D & have never felt better but as of late during the middle to the end of the day I have noticed I have been retaining more water, general brain fog & brain farts, hot flashes, erratic perspiration, & every once in a while my nips will kind of itch, but not often though.

Now most of the time I feel great, even during some of these symptoms as well, but they can be annoying though.

The worst symptom I have is OCD/anxiety & it can be a major issue at times, but I cannot solely contribute it to high or low E2 because I have been an anxious irritable jerk for my entire life.

I would like to try some pregnenolone to help my OCD/anxiety & Dr. John has a cream but I can only afford tablets at the moment, but the other symptoms just plain annoy me.

I also think my OCD/anxiety has been kicking my adrenal glands butt for a long time because I cannot workout for more than 3 dayís a week (5x5 kind of stuff) & stress is very intolerable & I have to recharge quite often (try to constantly stay relaxed). My relatives have always thought of me as being lazy but that is not the case.

Before HRT, I had my Cortisol tested via a blood test 11 ug/dl range 7-25 & my DHEA was below range. I know those things are probably no longer relevant (a year or more ago) but whatever.

Now I know those sound bad & they can be but donít get me wrong I have never felt better, but there is feeling better from living an entire life of not & then there is feeling ďcompleteĒ & that is what I want. My symptoms are a lot easier to deal with since I have been on this new Q3D protocol & I will never look back, but I think some things just may need a little tweaking & Iíll be kicking (insert imagination) & taking names.

Sorry for the convoluted post.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.5%

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. John
    I am finding that men on TRT who still have "nipple issues"--even though their E is tuned well--can benefit from zinc supplementation. In fact, I am adding 50mg of zinc with 2mg of copper to everyone these days. Just as I have begun recomending pregnenolone, HCG and DHEA to all men on TRT.

Start at 100/4 for a couple of weeks, and see if this helps. You can then cut back to 50/2 QD.
    Iíll try that, I also have some 10mg tablets of pregnenolone but have not used it & was wondering how much should I take & do I do it everyday even HCG dayís & do I lower my DHEA?

In addition, will that help adrenal fatigue & OCD/anxiety?

Should I take Zinc & copper in the am or pm?
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

James, I suggest you read the stickies at the top of the forum please.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New here, and have some questions.
    By Vise in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-23-2012, 08:54 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-05-2011, 05:10 PM
  3. New here and need some guidance, help.
    By xwindowuser in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 01:35 PM
  4. New Here and Trying some supplements
    By Machwon1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-06-2009, 05:50 PM
  5. New Here and Need Some Advice
    By TonyBSRT in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 02:18 PM