trt dose and the individual

yari777

Awards
you have to be kidding me!!
i ask what dose everyone take and u shut me down?
i have been on trt for 3 years now and still have yet to find the right combo between test a-dex and hcg.
i am simply asking to see if there is a common dose that works for most.
i thought this thread area was for testosterone replacement guys to shares experiences .
SO WOULDN'T A QUESTION RELATING TO THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT DRUG USED BE THE MOST IMPORTANT.
look again at my origional post look at the dose i mentioned does it look like steroid abuse!!:icon_lol:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i have been on trt for 3 years now and still have yet to find the right combo between test a-dex and hcg.
i am simply asking to see if there is a common dose that works for most.
If you have been on TRT for 3 years you of all people should know that the answer varies from person to person. I have seen people get away with as little as 35mg week of androgel and be well on the high end. I have sen guys who need as high as 200mg week of cyp/e to get mid ranged. There is simply no cookie cutter answer.

Point is, the question you are asking has such a range of answers that it cannot be any more conclusively answered by a pole of our members. If you feel a need to know what everyone is using run some research through the forum and draw a conclusion on your own.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
you have to be kidding me!!
i ask what dose everyone take and u shut me down?
i have been on trt for 3 years now and still have yet to find the right combo between test a-dex and hcg.i am simply asking to see if there is a common dose that works for most.
i thought this thread area was for testosterone replacement guys to shares experiences .
SO WOULDN'T A QUESTION RELATING TO THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT DRUG USED BE THE MOST IMPORTANT.
look again at my origional post look at the dose i mentioned does it look like steroid abuse!!:icon_lol:

HCG no more than 500IU per each shot, twice weekly.
Test, enough to keep your T level in upper 1/3 range for 26 yo
make frequent applications since half life of T is few days
and you want steady level of T in your body.
Spikes of T may cause problems, such as, E2 high and difficult to control, high DHT.

Use enough A-Dex to keep E2 in 10-30 range.
Keep in mind that other supplements that you may be already taking
may act as AI, such as: Arimidex, Femara, Aromasin, IC3, DIM, Chrysin w/piperine.

IIRC bad thyroid may result in difficulties of keepin steady T.
Check/control adrenals, thyroid.

Check what Dr John have to say
AllThingsMale.com
in his updatet protocol
http://www.allthingsmale.com/word_docs/HCGupdate.doc
test per his recomendations
http://www.allthingsmale.com/word_docs/TRT.doc

and his friend Dr. Rothenberg
CHI - Preventive Medicine, Anti Aging, Human Growth Hormone