I'm baaaak

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Wow man! I drop out of the loop for 8 months and Everything changes.

This is my official announcement that I will be making myself a fixture aroud this section of the board.

This is all part of my therapy after battleing the X through the summer.

I have to admit... The board looks great, and this anti aging section is a tresure trove. I can't wait to "dig in". Also, I'm looking forward to getting to know the good DR...

Anyway, What Up all??:bb2:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow man! I drop out of the loop for 8 months and Everything changes.
I have not been gone at all and I am amazed at the changes in the place.

This is my official announcement that I will be making myself a fixture aroud this section of the board.
Like a plumbing fixture, light fixture, machining fixture? Can you discribe the fixture?:whip:

This is all part of my therapy after battleing the X through the summer.
When there are kids involved they are your X....forever. I deal with painful, frustrating stuff, especially during the holiday and summer visitations. We could run a thread for ever on the issues.

I have to admit... The board looks great, and this anti aging section is a tresure trove. I can't wait to "dig in". Also, I'm looking forward to getting to know the good DR...
Having the Dr on board is huge for us. Except that he's always taking my lunch money and he's a swell looker that scores all the young girls.

Anyway, What Up all??:bb2:
It's all you, from what I hear. :)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Welcome back bro.

ManBeast

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I have not been gone at all and I am amazed at the changes in the place.

Like a plumbing fixture, light fixture, machining fixture? Can you discribe the fixture?:whip:

When there are kids involved they are your X....forever. I deal with painful, frustrating stuff, especially during the holiday and summer visitations. We could run a thread for ever on the issues.

Having the Dr on board is huge for us. Except that he's always taking my lunch money and he's a swell looker that scores all the young girls.

It's all you, from what I hear. :)
Ahh, many thankyous :box:

As for fixture type, Light fixture. Definitely...

...And yes it is all about me. Me and the kids, Me and the fiancee uh err i mean CEO of our comany. Seriously, she has played a maijor role in supporting me through this journey.

I've been PTing for long enough in my area to build a solid rep. It's time to get my due; make my mark. Very soon I will be 100% independant. My Market target will be Private PTing in Active adult comunities.

So as you can see, I have a vested intrest in soaking up the knowledge. This lil here section you got is gonna help me improve my services to my private clientel.

That's the master plan, and why I will be a fixture from now on. I'll do my best to stay in the loop here and contribute when I can, but the CEO :chick: and I have our hands full with our venture. On top of Nurturing the little ones, and our day jobs.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Good to see ya back. Wheres that 'lean' Avatar? :D

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Well well well, if it isn't my old nemesis, the Lean One!

WB brother!