Does TRT aggravate untreated hypothyroidism

• Thread starter hardasnails1973
  • Start date

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
I was just curious if TRT would cause the body to need more thyroid or alter it in any way from the increase of sub normal levels to upper range. From 200-800 ng/dl is a big jump and could this jump cause affect already low thyroid making it worse? I know from past that 1 gram at 10% with 100 mcgs of hcg EOD puts me right at top of range of 841 according to labcorp, but from a freind on mine who has CFS. His medical Drs who specialize in CFS told him that lab corp/quest results were off and would like patients to be 1000-1200 range. now after being on test gel for 4 weeks I need to retest and with HCG. When would be the proper time. how long after the HCG shot to get an accurate reading. I did see that testosterone gel needs to be taken before blood test to get accurate reading. This practice has not been used by my dr and I want an accurate reading

Therapy
1gram testocreme @ 10%
hcg 100 mcg EOD
20 mgs cortef/isocort (10 mgs 5 mgs 5 mgs )
Dropped armour (causing rt3 to rise on even low dosages) cytomel 6mcgs x 2times a day increasing slowly over time (seeing dr about TR t-3 for wilsons sydrome protocol This week)

hmm just check exp date on cytomel dec o5 that may answer alot of questions
Thanks