Old Bartender Needs Help !!!!

167XXX

Banned
Awards
Hi Guys...my Woww Supplements Aren't Helping Me Anymore....hair Is Falling Out And I Haven't Worn A Pair Of Shorts To The Gym In Over 30 Yrs !! Nipple Issues On 100mg Test C Qweekly. Help Me Swale !!!!

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
It called aging with out and clincial lab tests it is hard to detemine a starting point. Hair falling out mostly stress induced. So first thing I would recommend is lifestyle and dietary modifcaition along with stress reduction. Increase magnesium, zinc based foods or might look into ZMA it covers 2 of the major minerals athletes and people aging are defieinct in. Also look at sleep paterns. Are you going to bed same time every night or staying out to wee hours of the mornng. If there is a time shift change due to work try adding .5 mgs of melatonin before bed for a week if that does not work increase it to 1 mgs then so on up to three. With any hormones a little can go along way. Lossing hair can be due to increase cortisol levels or elevated dht, but with out proper testing 24 hour salvia or urine it can not be determined. Start with lifesyle changes and take 20 -30 minutes a day to just sit read and relax. I prefer to listen to relaxation tapes. Your body has been on over drive for so long and it basically "slow down dummie I do not know how much more I can take". If you do not listen body has biofeed back mechanism and if you do not slow down it will force you to slow down thats a promise. The more stress you give your body more depleted your stores will be and eventually it goes into shut down mood that is what is known as adrenal burnout.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
Hi Guys...my Woww Supplements Aren't Helping Me Anymore....hair Is Falling Out And I Haven't Worn A Pair Of Shorts To The Gym In Over 30 Yrs !! Nipple Issues On 100mg Test C Qweekly. Help Me Swale !!!!
Have your Estradiol tested could be your to High.
Phil

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Supplements, food , vitamins will not do crap if you are kicking out adrenaline or cortisol which will bring digestion to grinding halt. if I probe him further I bet he is getting bloated after eating because probably LACK of hcl being produced by the stomach, as well as bile production from liver is congested, Bile acids are building up in th liver not being released. This feeds back to the brain altering neurotransmiters and vicious cycle begins. Choke the supply at top of cascade of events instead of dealing with the trash down stream first then if that does not work then medical intervention may be need or supported along untill CAUSE of the problem (stress induced) is addressed with behavioral changes. As prgmmer18 and I suggested get some testing down to have a starting point to work from it would make things so much easier to address. From your plea of help i can pretty much suspect you insulin levels/cholesterol/triglycerides/ldl/estogen/possible dht are elevated Testosterone/ thyroid is low normal clinical test need to verify this. What i just mentioned is syndrome X research it

167XXX

Banned
Awards
Thanks for all your help guys. It seems you have taken greater concern in terms of my health than my own TRT doctor has shown in me. Still haven't heard a word from him despite various emails and phone calls to the office. What ever happened to the code of ethics and putting patients first?? A red flag should have been raised after all the boasting and hogwash he threw me when I PAYED him a visit.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
DR john may be phone consultations and may work with your TRT dr and together could get u back on track