Hot!

shugga

Awards
Damn, I feel so hot today. Not sure if it is hot flashes or what, but damn am I hot..... I now have a fan directly on the boys.

I am on 5grams of Androgel. Been on it for about 3 or 4 weeks now. Maybe I am converting some of the test into estrogen, though. My initial labs didn't include estrodial, so I don't have a baseline yet. The next set of labs are at the Dr. So if it is estrodial, I'll find out soon.

Maybe it is just "one of those days".

Does this happen to anybody else?

Sorry, just had to rant. Normally I am just a lurker....

-shugga

/back to lurking

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
Your on a low dose of Androgel and it could be your levels dropped lower then your base line tests. I say this because it happens to a lot of the men I talk to. Here is what can happen say your base test is 250 you add the gel and you feel better in a week or so this is because your T levels went up say to 500. But now your brain checks to see how your T levels are and sees this and stops sending the LH and FSH to your testis to make more T. So now you drop back down if the 5 grams of Androgel is not enough you can drop back down lower then your base line. So you start to feel like this. If you read the insert that comes with your gel it says to get tested in 2 weeks to be sure your levels are up. Some men don't get enough gel through there skin and need a higher dose. Or need shots because gels not working.
Phil
Damn, I feel so hot today. Not sure if it is hot flashes or what, but damn am I hot..... I now have a fan directly on the boys.

I am on 5grams of Androgel. Been on it for about 3 or 4 weeks now. Maybe I am converting some of the test into estrogen, though. My initial labs didn't include estrodial, so I don't have a baseline yet. The next set of labs are at the Dr. So if it is estrodial, I'll find out soon.

Maybe it is just "one of those days".

Does this happen to anybody else?

Sorry, just had to rant. Normally I am just a lurker....

-shugga

/back to lurking