Dr. John, HCG Q
- 09-03-2006, 09:21 AM
Dr. John, HCG Q
Hi Dr. hope you enjoyed your vacation,
I've read your article on HCG protocol and was wondering if i start the same protocol a month before ending a 14 weeks TRT and continue to do so for another 2 weeks after the last shot of T., would it be enough to get the boys back?? , if not, whats the different in effectiveness between starting HCG 250 IU X 2 Week from the begining of TRT Plan or starting the hCG a month before ending the TRT plan?? (i.e 80%, 50%).
- 09-03-2006, 10:42 AM
- 09-04-2006, 12:30 AM
Originally Posted by B5150
09-04-2006, 08:34 AM
Thx Dr. ,so, just to make sure i got it right, is it ok to start HCG a month prior to ending my cycle ? does it differ a lot from starting HCG from the begining of a cycle .
09-04-2006, 08:40 AM
09-04-2006, 08:48 AM
thx buddy, i've seen it before and was asking if it differs a lot from starting HCG only in the last month of a cycle.Originally Posted by colkurtz_spf
09-05-2006, 12:59 AM
Originally Posted by Dr. John
really, sorry for that.,
by the way everything i do and discuss on any forum of this board is legal where i live .
09-06-2006, 01:09 AM
Thx Dr. appreciate your time,
Admin, wish if you could just whipe this thread .
09-15-2006, 12:06 PM
Just started TD TRT (2.5mg Androderm). Could you expand on the pulsing concept from your conversation with DR. Shippen?
Similar Forum Threads
- By Forever Young in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 33Last Post: 05-27-2008, 11:32 AM
- By 1cc in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 49Last Post: 12-05-2007, 02:30 PM
- By plymouth city in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 16Last Post: 06-27-2007, 05:46 PM
- By wildfox in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 26Last Post: 01-30-2007, 01:45 AM
- By David Dunn in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 17Last Post: 08-12-2006, 03:13 PM