Please Welcome - Dr. John

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabolicminds is very quickly becoming a leading online bodybuilding community. We presently house some of the most innovative and reputable on line supplement retailers and developers in the industry. Not to mention we are home to the greatest online community on the net.

We have developed a reputation for being and expecting the best. So to keep in line with our reputation and expectations for the best we have a new member joining the Anabolicminds community.

It is with great pride and pleasure that I announce to you that Dr. John Crisler will be joining the Anabolicminds community. Dr. Crisler is an internationally recognized authority in male Anti-Aging Medicine and is the Founder and President of "All Things Male". Dr. Crisler is an expert in the field of Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) for men. Dr. Crisler will be leading our recently added and newly named Male Anti-Aging Medicine Forum.

If you have any idea who Dr. Crisler is you will know how very fortunate we are to have him join our community. His reputation alone speaks volumes. In my personal correspondences with Dr. Crisler it very quickly became evident to me that he is a man of character and integrity who has a passion for helping and sharing his knowledge and experties with his fellow man.

Please join me and warmly welcoming Dr. Crisler to the Anabolicminds community.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Welcome! It's always good to have someone new who knows their stuff on the site.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow. This is a very productive addition to the AM community as Dr. Crisler's reputation precedes him in the best way possible. I can only hope you will be a regularily contributing and vocal member.

Great Job Admin/B Fiddy!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OOOOH! When I get old I know where i'm headed! Who the hell am I kidding, i'm marking this forum as a favorite.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
OOOOH! When I get old I know where i'm headed! Who the hell am I kidding, i'm marking this forum as a favorite.
Hey, I may be an "interested reader", but I am not "old"; or so I tell myself (over and over, because I forget I've already done so).

Seriously - thank you Doctor for your future contributions to this forum and for your willingness to share information regarding potetial alternatives to offset andropause.

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
Welcome Dr. John, looking forward to some good reads, and lots of questions...

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Welcome Dr...... And he's from Michigan :twisted: :twisted:

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Welcome Doc, I'll be watching this forum with great interest as I've now gone over the the bump in the road called 40! Any help I can get on keeping up with these young punks here...I'll take!

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Welcome doctor. I am looking forward to seeing how the hormone replacement community operates from a real medical proffessional.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
A very warm welcome to our board. We are indeed fortunate to have you here.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Awesome addition, just like when the 49ers added Deion Sanders :clap2: