will DECA raise my test level ?

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
ive been on HRT for over ayear now and my doc wants to check my test level in three weeks and i'm takein deca 400 mgs/wk. , will that raise my testosterone and show up on the test as a higher test level beyond what he gives me for HRT ?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
What dosages of test are you taking for HRT?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
only testosterone will show up as testosterone. your doctor (or you) is probabyl giving you a shot of testosterone enanthate. this IS testosterone.

"deca" contain the substance NANDRALONE with a decoanate ester to control its release. if you doctor takes a gander at your nandralone levels he will instantly know something is up, as your body contains extremely low levels of nandralone naturally. i am not sure if they test for nandralone on whatever test your doctor will be giving you.

Deca is detectable for up to 18 months so if i were you i would not stop now as it would not make a difference. if your doc does end up testing for nandralone play stupid and tell him you are taking a pro-hormone you heard from a buddy helps with people on HRT. hell give you a lecture and tell you to stop taking it. just play dumb and you should be good to go

akp2004

Awards
Nandrolone metabolites would be in your systems for up to 18 months, so you could test positive that you took it. But metabolites are different than having hyperelevated levels of nandrolone in your body from currently taking it in supraphysiological doses. I'm having a brain fart rightnow, and cant remember what deca would do to other markers/blood levels other than testosterone/epitest. Do you know what he's going to test for?

So I'll give this a bump, and see if someone else can give you more direct experience and commentary wrt to what nandrolone would elevate, and if your doctor would know if you were on more than his HRT script.

Good luck

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
afraid not, Dr. Crisler said Deca has no business in HRT. Most will agree.

Calkid75

Awards
where can i find deca? Not sure I trust the crap in Mexico..any suggestions? thx