My Cenegenics Experience

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  290 lbs.
    Answers

Hi colkurtz_spf
    I know that this is an old thread . but just wondering how you are doing? And... Are you still taking HCG and a estrogen inhibitor ?

Thanks Dave.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  181 lbs.
    Answers

What is your experience? what is the main ingedient in
    Cenegenics? is it HGH?
    Quote Originally Posted by colkurtz_spf View Post
    Good call on stating this forum B5150. I will use this to update my Cenegenics experience.

Last week they sent a nurse to draw blood at my home. She drew six vials. Eight weeks prior to that I stopped transdermal test. I was put on 5000 IUs of HCG for four weeks and then off for four before drawing blood. I also fasted for 12 hours. Since then I have been back on the HCG and feel pretty good. My energy level is high, my libido is high and I'm sleeping well.

Next Friday morning I'll be checking into a hospital for extensive testing and a consultation with the doctor.

I'll keep everyone posted.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GF Joe View Post
    What is your experience? what is the main ingedient in
    Cenegenics? is it HGH?
    In our area is can range between $2000-$6000 or more per year..
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  168 lbs.
    Answers

Cenegenics

I used to be an affiliate physician for Cenegenics, I have treated several hundred clients and I can tell you that the responses are dramatic and real but it is solely dependent on following the nutrition and adherence to the optimal exercise routine (this is tailored according to your goals). I rarely have foound a need for HGH in my clients, well over 80% will increase their growth hormone levels using just testosterone, diet, and exercise. I'm not talking about minor improvements, I'm talking 100-200 point increases in IGF-1 levels. Cenegenics was truly a pioneer in this field but unfortunately they limit access because of cost, when they started requiring affiliates to match their pricing, I had to branch off on my own.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Cenegenics

Quote Originally Posted by PaleoDoc View Post
    I used to be an affiliate physician for Cenegenics, I have treated several hundred clients and I can tell you that the responses are dramatic and real but it is solely dependent on following the nutrition and adherence to the optimal exercise routine (this is tailored according to your goals). I rarely have foound a need for HGH in my clients, well over 80% will increase their growth hormone levels using just testosterone, diet, and exercise. I'm not talking about minor improvements, I'm talking 100-200 point increases in IGF-1 levels. Cenegenics was truly a pioneer in this field but unfortunately they limit access because of cost, when they started requiring affiliates to match their pricing, I had to branch off on my own.
    I am currently a Cenegenics physician; in fact I am Dr. Life's new partner in Las Vegas. I want to say that Cenegenics advertising changed my life for the better. I was an Emergency Physician for 18 years before burning out completely. After seeing all the ads for Cenegenics I became interested and finally signed up to become a patient. After a month of treatment I had to buy a new wardrobe because all of my pants were falling down. Unfortunately I went out and bought a bunch of new clothes only to have them fall off the following month. Along with the physical transition came an emotional one. I went from being a burnt out ER Doc to an alive energetic physician excited to share the treatment that was helping me. To the question does Cenegenics work? I say "YES". I was 48 years old going on 88. Now I am 49 going on 19!! I have energy, I have motivation, I have a sex drive. I have my life back!! Are other physicians doing similar things out of there office, maybe, but how would I know other than word of mouth or maybe this forum? Cenegenics is not cheap, BUT they are comprehensive. I was absolutely thrilled with the care I was given and excited to join the team. For those of you thinking about getting treatment, DO IT!! It will change your life!!!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  236 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DrGolan View Post
    I am currently a Cenegenics physician; in fact I am Dr. Life's new partner in Las Vegas. I want to say that Cenegenics advertising changed my life for the better. I was an Emergency Physician for 18 years before burning out completely. After seeing all the ads for Cenegenics I became interested and finally signed up to become a patient. After a month of treatment I had to buy a new wardrobe because all of my pants were falling down. Unfortunately I went out and bought a bunch of new clothes only to have them fall off the following month. Along with the physical transition came an emotional one. I went from being a burnt out ER Doc to an alive energetic physician excited to share the treatment that was helping me. To the question does Cenegenics work? I say "YES". I was 48 years old going on 88. Now I am 49 going on 19!! I have energy, I have motivation, I have a sex drive. I have my life back!! Are other physicians doing similar things out of there office, maybe, but how would I know other than word of mouth or maybe this forum? Cenegenics is not cheap, BUT they are comprehensive. I was absolutely thrilled with the care I was given and excited to join the team. For those of you thinking about getting treatment, DO IT!! It will change your life!!!
    Since HGH has very serious restrictions, I presume that it isn't used very often. If that is so, why is the Cenegenics treatment so expensive?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Answers

We take a team approach which involves a nutritionist, an exercise physiologist as well as the physician. All members are extremely active in each patientís program. Also we do extensive laboratory testing on each patient and follow them closely for progression of health as well as complications of treatment. Further we use Dexa scan and VO2 max testing to develop a program and follow the results of that program on an individual basis. The blood tests alone can run $1,200 and these are done 3-4 times per year. The entire approach is designed to take an average person and guide them through the transition from average Joe to the best that they can be.
    I understand the fact that not everyone needs all of this attention and that this approach makes it financially implausible for many people. On the other hand, this is a model that works. For those that can afford it, it is a new beginning. If all we offered was a prescription for testosterone and a bit of advice on diet and exercise then the program could be very cheap. However, not many people would get the benefit that I see in my patients. Your average 56yo business man needs a lot more than that to get him to where we want him. We provide the ongoing support as well as the extensive testing to safely and assuredly guide our patients from their current state to where we want them; in the lowest risk categories for all the age related diseases (heart attack, stroke, dementia, cancer, etc.).
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  236 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DrGolan View Post
    We take a team approach which involves a nutritionist, an exercise physiologist as well as the physician. All members are extremely active in each patient’s program. Also we do extensive laboratory testing on each patient and follow them closely for progression of health as well as complications of treatment. Further we use Dexa scan and VO2 max testing to develop a program and follow the results of that program on an individual basis. The blood tests alone can run $1,200 and these are done 3-4 times per year. The entire approach is designed to take an average person and guide them through the transition from average Joe to the best that they can be.
    I understand the fact that not everyone needs all of this attention and that this approach makes it financially implausible for many people. On the other hand, this is a model that works. For those that can afford it, it is a new beginning. If all we offered was a prescription for testosterone and a bit of advice on diet and exercise then the program could be very cheap. However, not many people would get the benefit that I see in my patients. Your average 56yo business man needs a lot more than that to get him to where we want him. We provide the ongoing support as well as the extensive testing to safely and assuredly guide our patients from their current state to where we want them; in the lowest risk categories for all the age related diseases (heart attack, stroke, dementia, cancer, etc.).
    Extensive is right. Hard to imagine that a 56 yo business man needs VO2 max testing or even a full blood panel 4 times a year, but if he can afford it...I take it also that the exercise physiologist is a bit more than the trainer down at the local gym.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by texastea View Post
    Extensive is right. Hard to imagine that a 56 yo business man needs VO2 max testing or even a full blood panel 4 times a year, but if he can afford it...I take it also that the exercise physiologist is a bit more than the trainer down at the local gym.
    Yes, they all have at least a bachelor’s degree in their field. Many are or were trainers as well.
    The VO2 Max testing gives us specific information about the patient. Just last month we had a seemingly healthy (as I recall 56yo) business man fail his VO2 max test rather miserably. His heart rate jumped up to 170 bpm shortly after starting the test. We stopped the test and referred him to a cardiologist. After ablation therapy he is now ready to try the test again and this time SAFELY start an exercise program. There is serious disease out there and not everyone should just start exercising without a thorough evaluation. Without this test this gentle man would probably have ended up in the ER or the morgue after he started exercising on his own.
    As for the testing, there are a lot of issues to look at after starting TRT. The HCT can go up requiring phlebotomy. The Estrogen can go up requiring Anastrozole. You need to follow the free testosterone level to see that you are keeping the patient in the therapeutic range. Also we are never just treating the T. We are looking at Insulin levels, hgA1C, cortisol and Thyroid levels not to mention DHEA and Vitamin D.
    As I said we take a comprehensive approach.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Answers

DrGolan, I'm 41 years old and considering the Cenegenics treatment, but my concern is I don't live in the US. Do you have some experience treating patients from other countries? I understand there will be the need to visit your premises, but how often?
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  295 lbs.
    Answers

Dr. Golan its nice to see someone so on fire and excited about what they do. I go in wednesday for my executive evaluation in Tulsa. I have tried to find others experiences online with Cenegenics but mostly what you find is a lot of people talking it down that have no experience with it. Im by no means rich. I make a good income but recently got a settlement for some medical screwups that got me in the shape I'm in. I decided to invest in myself. I am sure I could find a doc to give me a script for test but I want exactly what you describe. I'm 38 and feel 68. I have no energy, no motivation, and no libido. I may be putting a lot of faith in this program but Its nice to have some hope and something to believe in. I look forward to sharing my experiences on the board and learning from everyone here.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'2"  130 lbs.
    Answers

Does anyone know of a Physician is the San Antonio area using this approach?
  13. Registered User
    Answers

So much information! I'm confused! Does somebody have real experience in the Cenegenics diet?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The begining of my BB experience
    By tommy36p in forum Pics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-27-2004, 05:18 PM
  2. My PCT experience...nads
    By Gumbo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-31-2004, 06:12 AM
  3. My Keto experiment
    By DoctorX2k2 in forum Weight Loss