TRT Doses and Varied Libido

Hellonutter

Awards
Been on trt for 2 years, so I've had some time to mess with dosages. 1ml test cyp injected once weekly with 0.5 ai day after gets me to about 500ng on the fifth day. Great libido, strong erections, stable mood, but will feel low t symptoms by 6th 7th day. Softer body, tougher workouts.

0.7ml injected twice weekly with 0.5 ai on both injection days gets me to about 1200ng on third day. Low libido, no morning wood, difficulty orgasming, slightly lowered mood (can't handle stress as well), but fantastic workouts, harder body, fast recovery.

Any higher dosage makes me depressed and severely lethargic.

All scenarios blood work is normal, estradiol less than 35, water weight generally an issue.

Any suggestions on what I'm doing wrong? Would like to have the strong libido and still have the strong body with a more stable mood, but can't seem to get it just right.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try injecting .25mL 3x weekly. It will help stabilize test levels and you might be able to get off the AI. Hormones are about balance not highest levels achievable.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good advice here. Frequent injections will stabilize blood levels and reduce conversion to estradiol. If you want a recommendation for great FB groups on TRT:
Testosterone Replacement Therapy Discussion
Testosterone Replacement Therapy Community
Advanced Testosterone Wisdom

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
35 is high on estradiol depending on which lab is used. The correct assay needs to be used. My e2 was 27 and my urine e2 was triple high end as well as symptoms reflect the urinary findings