Test cyp question

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Hey im gonna be starting trt next week and was wondering how long it takes to feel the improvement from test cyp?

ryox82

Awards
  • Established
I'm going on 1 year thus summer and the energy and libido is there, but no real change in body comp. That's probably dose dependant and I am on the low end for trt.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Hey im gonna be starting trt next week and was wondering how long it takes to feel the improvement from test cyp?
depends on your dose, and where your current T levels are, among other things....

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Current levels at around 300 starting at 200mg 1x a week. Any insight?

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Current levels at around 300 starting at 200mg 1x a week. Any insight?
you'll prolly notice a big difference pretty quick.... a couple weeks or so. 200 mg/wk puts me well over 1300 ng, but some guys are different.

are you taking an AI for estrogen?

ryox82

Awards
  • Established
Bloodwork will tell the story but I would ask about splitting that dose to twice a week just to even out. That dose might get you high enough that the trough doesn't get you too low. Takes time to figure out as it is all individual.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
you'll prolly notice a big difference pretty quick.... a couple weeks or so. 200 mg/wk puts me well over 1300 ng, but some guys are different.

are you taking an AI for estrogen?
Yeah ill be taking arimidex e3d to start out. I asked him if i should just do one shot a week and thats what he said. Maybe ill ask again and see what he says. Ill be tsking 250iu hcg a week as well

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMG_4329.jpg

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subd for info as I was given test cyp after being on clomid + Adex for 1 year, but decided not to start it bc I met a chick who REALLY wants kids.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

minotauros0

Awards
I'm thinking about trt since I have been diagnosed with low t and high prolactine. Any info would be very interesting.i work out regularly but my life has too much anxiety and anger.i wanted to know how to go about the life long try thing since there are no doctors to turn to ,where I live.