Increasing test dose

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I'm increasing my test dose to 150mg once per week, would it be better to dose 1/4 tablet of 1mg Arimidex once per week the day after injection, or 1/8 tablet twice per week (every 3.5 days)?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What was your protocol before?

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have no idea but take this for what it’s worth. A friend of mine takes 1.2 a week test e and doses arimidex .75 every other day. Not sure if that’s what you should be doing or not. When i was on trt though doctor gave me 200 test c every other week and said all I needed was a pill of dim every day. Hope that helps

Disco180

Awards
You have to realize there is no standard it's about how u feel everybody is different

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
What was your protocol before?
100mg 1x/week. I just want a little boost to keep my free test higher without getting the psychological sides of higher e2. High e2 makes me extremely depressed, fatigued, raises my blood pressure, and gives me ED. But I definitely don't want to tank my e2, been there done that.... I know Arimidex is some strong stuff, so once or twice per week is the very most I would use. I tried using .25mg the day after 150mg injection, and started feeling it take effect within the hour (felt much colder, a little joint pain, grip strength decreased slightly). But after a few hours I felt normal, except for a little nausea that lasted a day or so. So I was thinking maybe 1/8 a tablet every 3.5 days would elicit a better response, and keep my system more stable than 1/4 a pill at once.

Btw, should I take the first 1/8 pill the day of injection or day after? My test level skyrockets within 5 hours after injection (shown by labs), so would taking it the day of injection be a better idea? Thanks for the input guys.