Going back on TRT

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh glory days! I just got new insurance and a new doctor and I'm back on TRT starting tomorrow after almost a year!!

Most likely same protocol of 300mg IM every three weeks which was poor but I'll take it and can't wait to supplement in between.

Recognize

Recognize

Awards
Oh glory days! I just got new insurance and a new doctor and I'm back on TRT starting tomorrow after almost a year!!

Most likely same protocol of 300mg IM every three weeks which was poor but I'll take it and can't wait to supplement in between.
150 every 1.5 weeks, unless you have poor Test level off trt I think that's pretty good

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
150 every 1.5 weeks, unless you have poor Test level off trt I think that's pretty good
The catch will be Pharma grade Test every 21 days only, besides my own supplementation protocol unless my new doc is way cooler . lol
But I doubt that here in Ca.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMG_1385.PNG

Short history of my short comings :)

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shop around for a good dr and don't take the advice of 350 mgs of test a week. You're levels will be off the charts and will cause health issues in the long term. Using it as a "blast" for 6 weeks is different.

Recognize

Recognize

Awards
Shop around for a good dr and don't take the advice of 350 mgs of test a week. You're levels will be off the charts and will cause health issues in the long term. Using it as a "blast" for 6 weeks is different.
When your levels are really low it probably won't be too far off the charts.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No worries homie.....I'm not new to this just been gone for a while :)

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When your levels are really low it probably won't be too far off the charts.
His levels in April were 254. That's not terribly low. My levels were 212 when I started TRT almost 5 years ago and I've never pinned more than 120 mgs a week. My levels are currently in the high 800's. Of course everyone is different, but 350 mgs would put his levels through the roof.

Recognize

Recognize

Awards
His levels in April were 254. That's not terribly low. My levels were 212 when I started TRT almost 5 years ago and I've never pinned more than 120 mgs a week. My levels are currently in the high 800's. Of course everyone is different, but 350 mgs would put his levels through the roof.
I'm in the 3000's on 600mg a week haha

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
254 after being clean for six months. I would love to see 800s but not like that

Recognize

Recognize

Awards
And your AI per week? If you don't mind??
12.5 every other day. Sometimes everyday if I notice bad pumps or increased weight from water. 6mg a day would be best or 12.5 a day. Aromison btw

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the read kenpoengineer it's very helpful.

Do you have a suggestion for a weekly protocol?
Please share.
Welcome. Glad to help. Protocols are very individual based. What works for one person doesn't for another.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the read kenpoengineer it's very helpful.

Do you have a suggestion for a weekly protocol?
Please share.
Kenpoengineer is correct on the protocols for TRT. They are very individually based, but most guys start with either a single weekly injection of 100 mgs of test cyp or two weekly injections every 3.5 days of 50 mgs. Shop for a better Dr. look for an integrative medicine dr in your area.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I'm missing something but the original post says 300 IM every three weeks, not every week. Still a crappy protocol though.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kenpoengineer is correct on the protocols for TRT. They are very individually based, but most guys start with either a single weekly injection of 100 mgs of test cyp or two weekly injections every 3.5 days of 50 mgs. Shop for a better Dr. look for an integrative medicine dr in your area.
Thanks for this advice.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe I'm missing something but the original post says 300 IM every three weeks, not every week. Still a crappy protocol though.
Yes 300mg every 21 days, I think & yes very crappy protocol

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Once my foot is back in the door I'll be trying to get with an Endo

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Are you doing your own injections?

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not at the moment but I have and I can.....just wanted to get back in the doctors office and get back on that free Pharma grade.

I have gear at home and Addex

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Not at the moment but I have and I can.....just wanted to get back in the doctors office and get back on that free Pharma grade.

I have gear at home and Addex
Gotcha. My Endo has me prescribed with 200mg every 10 days. I do my own injections so I do 100mg every 5 days, which really balances me out nicely. Been on TRT since 2012.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotcha. My Endo has me prescribed with 200mg every 10 days. I do my own injections so I do 100mg every 5 days, which really balances me out nicely. Been on TRT since 2012.
That sounds really good.
Any AI's involved with 100mg every 5 days?

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
That sounds really good.
Any AI's involved with 100mg every 5 days?
Nope, though I have some on hand. I have not had my estradiol tested, however I can tell a significant difference between the two frequencies. Less spike of T which results in less conversion to E. The roller coaster is less hilly.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope, though I have some on hand. I have not had my estradiol tested, however I can tell a significant difference between the two frequencies. Less spike of T which results in less conversion to E. The roller coaster is less hilly.
Do you stay on 100 mg every five days all the time?
Do you ever blast for a while? If so at what mg and for how long?

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Do you stay on 100 mg every five days all the time?
Do you ever blast for a while? If so at what mg and for how long?
Yes this is my routine protocol. I remember to inject every 5th day or as I say "on the fives". I sometimes blast if you could call it that with OTC PH's or similar substances. I try to stay legal nowadays so I don't blast with Testosterone or anything black market. Testosterone is very regulated and I don't want to jeopardize my prescription by doing something stupid with it. I already get great results where I'm at.

Recognize

Recognize

Awards
So if you're not on TRT then why give advice for someone that's on TRT?
Yes you don't need to be. Do the simple math and you'll figure out your test levels from what your test currently is, noob

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes you don't need to be. Do the simple math and you'll figure out your test levels from what your test currently is, noob
Noob???? Test doesn't work that way. Everyone processes it differently. If you were correct, then a protocol would be easy to dial in. It would be as simple as saying inject this and you'll be at this level. It doesn't work like that. So before you spout off a bunch of BS and attempt to insult with the term noob, think twice before you make yourself sound ignorant. BTW....I've been on TRT for nearly 5 years so I have the experience to lend some sound advice to someone on TRT.

Recognize

Recognize

Awards
Noob???? Test doesn't work that way. Everyone processes it differently. If you were correct, then a protocol would be easy to dial in. It would be as simple as saying inject this and you'll be at this level. It doesn't work like that. So before you spout off a bunch of BS and attempt to insult with the term noob, think twice before you make yourself sound ignorant. BTW....I've been on TRT for nearly 5 years so I have the experience to lend some sound advice to someone on TRT.
I was 200 off of my total test by doing math

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was 200 off of my total test by doing math
My point exactly. It's not EXACT. It's an estimation. Your advice to OP was to pin 350 mgs of test with a total T level of 256. His total T levels at the amount would have definitely put him way above the physiological levels. More is not better. Some do better with total T in the 700's where some need to be a little higher, but starting with a dose of 350 mgs shows ignorance.