Anti-aging? (ex-smoker)

Kaibutsu

Kaibutsu

Awards
What have you guys used in general for anti-aging that actually has worked? Especially for damaged skin from smoking for both females and males?

I see stuff with Retinol at the shops for instance and I wonder how effective they are. Experimenting with MK-677 as well.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Mk677 for the win also vitamin e cream for facial moisturizer. Helps with stretch marks so I imagine will help anti-âge

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
What have you guys used in general for anti-aging that actually has worked? Especially for damaged skin from smoking for both females and males?

I see stuff with Retinol at the shops for instance and I wonder how effective they are. Experimenting with MK-677 as well.
You could check out the flawless skin couture line by dsade

Kaibutsu

Kaibutsu

Awards
Mk677 for the win also vitamin e cream for facial moisturizer. Helps with stretch marks so I imagine will help anti-âge
I hear good things about Vitamin E. Have you tried yourself?

Kaibutsu

Kaibutsu

Awards
Never heard of this before. Checked it out on Examine dot com but it doesn't mention anything about anti-aging or skin improvement.

Do you have experience with it, mate?

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never heard of this before. Checked it out on Examine dot com but it doesn't mention anything about anti-aging or skin improvement.

Do you have experience with it, mate?
Spinach and quinoa are loaded with ecdysteroids.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spinach and quinoa are loaded with ecdysteroids.
Has vs loaded. They have ecdy in them but it's not loaded. You might get a couple mgs if you it those every meal. Vs what you would need for it to work. I'll let Danes take over here

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
I hear good things about Vitamin E. Have you tried yourself?
For stretch marks yes it works wonders not for anti age because Im only 20. Although it does clear up your skin and make it look healthier regardless of age that's always a benefit.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has vs loaded. They have ecdy in them but it's not loaded. You might get a couple mgs if you it those every meal. Vs what you would need for it to work. I'll let Danes take over here
Correct. Its not loaded at all. Ofcourse its "loaded" compared to other stuff which does not contain ecdy at all :)

Good stuff for anti Aging (natural).

-Ursolic Acid (increases ceramides and collagen in human skin).
-Ecdysteroids
-Ascorbic acid-2-Phosohate. (Super C vitamin).

Kaibutsu

Kaibutsu

Awards
Correct. Its not loaded at all. Ofcourse its "loaded" compared to other stuff which does not contain ecdy at all :)

-Ecdysteroids
Thanks, mate, going to look into these. What's your experience with it?

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Botanical craft palm oil. Renew life 150 billion probiotic

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

-Ecdysteroids
HH6 looking more appealing by the day.