Estrogen control

nduronio

nduronio

Awards
A few months ago I went to an endocrinologist because my last physical showed low test for my age (26) and possible hyperthyroidism. He had another blood test done and test levels came back perfect ( I think around 700) and thyroid levels were all good. However my estrogen levels were a little high (I think around 50). I'm guessing this may be long term sides caused by careless steroid use when I was 16-18 without any proper pct. He prescribed me tamoxifen 10 mg 1x daily. My mom was taking this after being diagnosed with breast cancer and she said it had horrible side effects and after doing my own research decided not to take this route for estrogen control. I wanna try an otc option but am unsure what to use. Currently using kingsblood for a test booster but feel like I need something extra. Heard good things about nolvadren xt, letrone, and Elim1nate. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Look into exemistane. It will being estrogen down and is healthier on your prostate. Nolvadex won't bring down estrogen it simply just stops the estrogen from binding to the receptor. It may lower it slightly but won't really decrease estrogen.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Nolvadex will lower igf1 level over time and increase cholesterol as well. Try exemistane 25mg eod or every 3 days and after a few weeks get bloodwork done.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Aromasin at 25 mgs Eod may cause estrogen to drop to low causing its own issues. AI little bit goes a long way ... BTW hello MATT small world haha

nduronio

nduronio

Awards
I was really hoping this could be fixed without the use of pharmacy grade drugs. Just so many bad side effects.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Find out why it's occurring then problem will be addressed. It takes a lot of detective work to do but can be done. Problem is doctors are too lazy to look and their is not sufficient information to conclude from a few posts.

hanslifts

Awards
I was really hoping this could be fixed without the use of pharmacy grade drugs. Just so many bad side effects.
Sometimes the side effects of drugs outweigh the side effects of the root problem, i.e. high estrogen.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Can not fix what is not known..