Proviron low dose with trt

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
If I were to take Proviron alongside my trt testosterone dose, would it be better to take one pill a week or split the pill in half and take it on injection days? I'm very sensitive to Proviron, so I can't take it every day or in large dosages. 25mg of Proviron is about my max, anything more and I have joint pain and ED. I'm using it solely for libido boost btw.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd do 12.5mg twice daily. It has a fairly short active life and the lower peak and steady level may be beneficial for sides.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I'd do 12.5mg twice daily. It has a fairly short active life and the lower peak and steady level may be beneficial for sides.
I've tried it at different doses daily, makes me feel great mentally, but I get terrible joint pain, no libido, and bad ED. Once or twice a week is about the best I can do to not experience the sexual dysfunction.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I misread part of your post about only injection days. In that case I'd start with 12.5mg on injection day to assess tolerance. You could possible slowly up the dose over a few weeks and find your sweet spot.

Your best bet may be bumping your test up 20-30mg weekly for the libido boost.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If I were to take Proviron alongside my trt testosterone dose, would it be better to take one pill a week or split the pill in half and take it on injection days? I'm very sensitive to Proviron, so I can't take it every day or in large dosages. 25mg of Proviron is about my max, anything more and I have joint pain and ED. I'm using it solely for libido boost btw.
Well proviron has a half life of about 12 hrs. So it would be ideal to dose it twice ed. This could help your situation . instead of 25mg all at once. It will be 2 doses of (12.5 x 2 ).