Thoughts on Trestolone ??

italianboi949

italianboi949

Awards
Knowing how strong Trestolone can be, is Test required as a base with the conjunction if this compound ??

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was wondering this too. As I am getting ready to add trestolone to my first ever cycle. Which ill describe in my own thread sometime. But anyways I was going to stack trestolone with testosterone, until just recently I heard a guy saying because trestolone converts so heavily to estrogen, its better to not stack it with testosterone which also converts to estrogen. Maybe this can all be remedied with an AI? Many people say trestolone can be used as a base instead of testosterone. Majority however still say it is not a substitute and you still need a test base.

I know I probably just confused you even more. But I would say stack the two together because trest will still shut you down. Just keep the AIs on hand. That's my 2 cents anyway.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
On my second cycle of Trest now. It can be done either way and no one will ever agree one way or the other on it. I can tell you it would be obnoxious on more than a TRT dose of test. I'm running 150/week test prop alongside 40 mg/day Trest. Already upping my dose of Letro to 1.25mg a day, Nolva to 10mg a day and running Inhibit P as well. I promise you these doses will go up again. EVERYTHING is a derivative of Test, so if something can be run without a test base or can even be used as a test base, it's not going to minimize hpta suppression adding test to it.. I'm doing it this time since I'm staying on test for good and I actually do want to see if it adds a little more energy. Trest needs nothing added IMO for libido and sexual function. Nothing at all.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Your nipples hate you on this stuff.

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your making me want to just run the trest alone then without test. I have oral transdermal and IM trest. If I do like 4 weeks of just trest can I go right into a cycle of testosterone?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't think its all that worse with a nice trt dose test base, if you are prone to gyno at all, you're gonna struggle with this compound but it is manageable.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
I've never had estrogen problems on trest. I was just doing test, dbol, and trest with just rc adex .5mg e3d. After 4 weeks my estrogen was still within a normal range. Ha. Although it definitely increased quite a bit and I was bloated as ****.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I can be on only 200mg test/week and 10mg SD and have raging gyno through pct and then rebound after. I'm definitely very prone to it but nothing is as brutal as trest to date for me. I can literally drink quality RC letro on it and it never crushes my estro...

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can be on only 200mg test/week and 10mg SD and have raging gyno through pct and then rebound after. I'm definitely very prone to it but nothing is as brutal as trest to date for me. I can literally drink quality RC letro on it and it never crushes my estro...

I'm scared lol. This is going to ne my first cycle. I have no clue if I'm prone to gyno or not. My chest is kind of fatty though so worried.... can you give me any advice in general on how I should use trest? I have oral, TD and IM. I think I'm going to get pretty creative with dosing. Like doing the IM Monday Wednesday Friday, the TD Tuesday Thursday Saturday, and the oral pre workout regardless of day. What do you think?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If it's your first, I think you should just run test, and maybe an oral with it, preferably a dht.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was wondering this too. As I am getting ready to add trestolone to my first ever cycle. Which ill describe in my own thread sometime. But anyways I was going to stack trestolone with testosterone, until just recently I heard a guy saying because trestolone converts so heavily to estrogen, its better to not stack it with testosterone which also converts to estrogen. Maybe this can all be remedied with an AI? Many people say trestolone can be used as a base instead of testosterone. Majority however still say it is not a substitute and you still need a test base.

I know I probably just confused you even more. But I would say stack the two together because trest will still shut you down. Just keep the AIs on hand. That's my 2 cents anyway.

For what it's worth, trestolone is stronger and has more sides than tren. Not only does it convert to an extremely potent form of estrongen (methyl-estrogen) but it will also raise prolactin like tren, and just overall has more sides. Not only this, but you are doing yourself no favor by diving immediately into the strongest anabolic available. You are doing your AR receptors/body & longterm goals no good by doing this. Save it for years down the road, be smart, be tactful and use a better strategy where it comes to your cycling. Just lookin out for ya

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For what it's worth, trestolone is stronger and has more sides than tren. Not only does it convert to an extremely potent form of estrongen (methyl-estrogen) but it will also raise prolactin like tren, and just overall has more sides. Not only this, but you are doing yourself no favor by diving immediately into the strongest anabolic available. You are doing your AR receptors/body & longterm goals no good by doing this. Save it for years down the road, be smart, be tactful and use a better strategy where it comes to your cycling. Just lookin out for ya
I appreciate it. I don't think there is any real evidence though that shows trestolone will make the receptors any less receptive in the future, any more so than testosterone will. I'd like to see the evidence if its out there. Still thinking of using trest but I'll consider what you said though.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I appreciate it. I don't think there is any real evidence though that shows trestolone will make the receptors any less receptive in the future, any more so than testosterone will. I'd like to see the evidence if its out there. Still thinking of using trest but I'll consider what you said though.
Ya it just seems a bit much for a first cycle. You're going to respond amazingly well to lighter substances. Overtime, the lighter substances do require higher dosages though, and this is when people start to use stronger ones.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^this^
Its the strongest compound I've ever used, and I still feel slightly unprepared for some of the sides(insomnia and aromatization mainly)and this is my 15th cycle. Well, technically this is my first blast since I'm staying on test for good.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^this^
Its the strongest compound I've ever used, and I still feel slightly unprepared for some of the sides(insomnia and aromatization mainly)and this is my 15th cycle. Well, technically this is my first blast since I'm staying on test for good.
It also causes the worst shutdown possible. Some people still have issues months later. As a first cycle, I don't recommend it at all.