Clomid blast?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Could it be any negative side effects with a Clomid "blast" once or twice a year?

I was on TRT for about 2 years, got off and recovered well, tempted but not sure I want to cycle again since I recovered well last time.

I had some Clomid left over and started 25mg eod with a natural testbooster and my strength started to climb within a week?!

I now starting to think that if this is a better way to get a little boost in strength and not have to worry about recover, can I do a month of Clomid here and there?

Dr.C

Dr.C

Awards
Why did you come off TRT and did you recover with Clomid?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Could it be any negative side effects with a Clomid "blast" once or twice a year?

I was on TRT for about 2 years, got off and recovered well, tempted but not sure I want to cycle again since I recovered well last time.

I had some Clomid left over and started 25mg eod with a natural testbooster and my strength started to climb within a week?!

I now starting to think that if this is a better way to get a little boost in strength and not have to worry about recover, can I do a month of Clomid here and there?
I'd say a 2 month bout of 25mg clomid EOD would be extremely healthy actually.. At that low a dose but the continuos administration should mitigate sides and give clomid enough time to do work! Stacking it with BLR rebirth is what i always do

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Why did you come off TRT and did you recover with Clomid?
My wife and I wanted to have another kid and since my sperm was dead on TRT I had to come off.

I recovered well and made my wife pregnant :)

Even though I don't want to go back on I miss it and always looking for that little extra :p

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I'd say a 2 month bout of 25mg clomid EOD would be extremely healthy actually.. At that low a dose but the continuos administration should mitigate sides and give clomid enough time to do work! Stacking it with BLR rebirth is what i always do
Cool, thanks!

I'm stacking Clomid with Alphamax XT right now, want to try the Rebirth in the future.

Would you say that 2 Clomid cycles a year is good or how long between would you say?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Cool, thanks!

I'm stacking Clomid with Alphamax XT right now, want to try the Rebirth in the future.

Would you say that 2 Clomid cycles a year is good or how long between would you say?
you could do 2 on 2 off so 3 a year

Dr.C

Dr.C

Awards
Always, how did you recover off 2 years of TRT? Did you use Clomid or recover cold turkey? I am interested in doing research on recovery post TRT using pharmaceutical methods and non pharmaceutical methods. Despite what many of us have heard, I am seeing more and more guys recover pretty well being on TRT for many years, both naturally and using pharmaceuticals like Clomid etc.

Just as a side note, you could have ran HCG with your TRT to have kept fertility. However, I like seeing recovery stories after TRT use should the user decide to get off.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Always, how did you recover off 2 years of TRT? Did you use Clomid or recover cold turkey? I am interested in doing research on recovery post TRT using pharmaceutical methods and non pharmaceutical methods. Despite what many of us have heard, I am seeing more and more guys recover pretty well being on TRT for many years, both naturally and using pharmaceuticals like Clomid etc.

Just as a side note, you could have ran HCG with your TRT to have kept fertility. However, I like seeing recovery stories after TRT use should the user decide to get off.
Yeah you're right about the hcg but I didn't and thought that getting off was what I should do.

I was on 200mg test Cyp a week and I used Clomid&Hcg for 8 weeks followed by some natural test boosters to get off. I have a log on here somewhere. My last blood test I did I was in the 500's and that was about 10 month off.

I don't "feel" too much difference but I miss the "roid look", lol :p

Dr.C

Dr.C

Awards
Nice recovery, 2 years on 200mg per week and then 8 weeks of clomid+hcg+natural test boosters? How much Clomid did you use daily for 8 weeks and did you experience any sides from it?

619sss

Awards
Who ran clomid for a long period of time 2 years+? What if someone uses clomid 50mg once a month for a long term as a push of test? Liver,gland problems?
Cause I didn't know feel any natty test booster that comes close to clomid, I will try hcgenerate soon.

damage007

damage007

Banned
Awards

Some people have better genetic layout in terms of fetal exposure to testosterone and other factors which may influence recovery, but for the most part, even if it doesn't seem within sight, it is possible to recover from shut-down even after years of TRT.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Who ran clomid for a long period of time 2 years+? What if someone uses clomid 50mg once a month for a long term as a push of test? Liver,gland problems?
Cause I didn't know feel any natty test booster that comes close to clomid, I will try hcgenerate soon.
I don't think clomid 1time a month will do anything. And hcgenerate is extremely over rated

damage007

damage007

Banned
Awards
Ya like $80
I'm not a big fan of proprietary blends, personally, I build my own stacks, but these types of supplements have always been a staple because of convenience.

damage007

damage007

Banned
Awards
Clomid can have effects in as little as 2 weeks OP, but it depends on the nature and severity of your issue, as well as time of occurrence and some other factors like physical condition etc.

619sss

Awards
Clomid can have effects in as little as 2 weeks OP, but it depends on the nature and severity of your issue, as well as time of occurrence and some other factors like physical condition etc.
I was thinking of clomid as test booster, as I got 150% increase of test from 15 to 44, that normal right?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I don't have an "issue" and feel pretty good actually, but it's always fun with a little "extra" ;)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Clomid is still a hormone with its own problems. You don't wanna mess around for the purpose of self administration. Go to a endo. I won't lie I've had that idea but your gonna screw up. Its not some Natty test booster. Ai and serms aren't much different then steroids when it comes down to it. If anything there more grey area. ****, pct is a new concept. No1 did it 20years ago.I feel like your playing with fire

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Don't get me wrong I'll follow if u log it but I don't like the idea

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If its for legit trt fine. I just don't like the idea of using it as a test booster long term. Its kinda like if u just jabbed 125 of test every week n put yourself on trt.

619sss

Awards
If its for legit trt fine. I just don't like the idea of using it as a test booster long term. Its kinda like if u just jabbed 125 of test every week n put yourself on trt.
You mean clomid is not used on men with test issues? They just inject test? But the injected test causes more damage?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You lost me? Clomid is used for a test restart sometimes before the trt route. I just don't like the idea of using it as a temporary fix. And in my opinion clomid has more side effects then test

619sss

Awards
I'll do a blood test after 20 days to see if my test is higher or lower than the last blood test without clomid.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Let me know how it goes. I'm always interested in real world results. Idk if I've already asked this but what's the reason for this. Like in the bigger picture. Are you having low t issues or just looking for a boost

damage007

damage007

Banned
Awards
I don't have an "issue" and feel pretty good actually, but it's always fun with a little "extra" ;)
Clomid just doesn't seem like the thing to use for that purpose, it often comes with alotta' unsavory side-effects, but hey, if you enjoy it, go for it brother!

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Let me know how it goes. I'm always interested in real world results. Idk if I've already asked this but what's the reason for this. Like in the bigger picture. Are you having low t issues or just looking for a boost
Just a boost.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Clomid just doesn't seem like the thing to use for that purpose, it often comes with alotta' unsavory side-effects, but hey, if you enjoy it, go for it brother!
I think Clomid gets a bad rep for nothing, of course I'm not expecting roid results, I felt great on Clomid those 2-3x I used it before, I even get a little stronger on it :)

Of course real steroids are more fun but not sure I want to deal with the side effects again...

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established

12.5 mg E3D with 12.5 mg of exemestane E3D, for 21 days, will do exactly what you're seeking. Common clomid doses for men are way, way too high.

Also, if you throw in an NMDA-antagonist, like l-theanine (or ideally, ketamine), you may actually be able to get some of the testosterone elevation to stick after you cycle off.

Killcure666

Awards
12.5 mg E3D with 12.5 mg of exemestane E3D, for 21 days, will do exactly what you're seeking. Common clomid doses for men are way, way too high.

Also, if you throw in an NMDA-antagonist, like l-theanine (or ideally, ketamine), you may actually be able to get some of the testosterone elevation to stick after you cycle off.
That is fascinating! Can you explain how an NMDA agonist would possibly allow testosterone to remain elevated post cycle?

sespress

Awards

Wait... Ketamine? For real?
Yeah you're right about the hcg but I didn't and thought that getting off was what I should do.

I was on 200mg test Cyp a week and I used Clomid&Hcg for 8 weeks followed by some natural test boosters to get off. I have a log on here somewhere. My last blood test I did I was in the 500's and that was about 10 month off.

I don't "feel" too much difference but I miss the "roid look", lol :p

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

12,5 Exemestane E3D is way overkill if you're running Clomid only, that's going to crash E.
I would indeed throw Exemestane in, but at 6,25mg/week for the sole purpose of lowering SHBG that will be increased by Clomid.