HCG Monotherapy

kris90

Awards
Hi all,

Want some opinion on my result bloodwork on HCG. I am currently dosing at 400 IU EOD and feeling great:

LH: <0.2 IU/L (ref: 1-9) LOW
FSH: <0.2 IU/L (ref: 1-19) LOW
Estradiol: 155 pmol/L (ref: 40-160)
Total Testosterone: 23.6 nmol/L (ref: 6.1-27.1)
Free Testosterone: 583 pmol/L (ref: 110-660)
Bioavailable Testosterone: 13.7 nmol/L (ref: 2.8-15.5)
SHBG: 27 nmol/L (ref: 13-89)

T levels are higher than ever, but unfortunately so is E2. I will admit though, I have 0 symptoms of high E2 (no bloat, acne, and normal libido). I am very lean at around 5'8 170 @ 9% BF.

Now, previously, I had taken 250 IU EOD and here were my results then:

LH: <0.2 IU/L (ref: 1-9) LOW
FSH: <0.2 IU/L (ref: 1-19) LOW
Estradiol: 72 pmol/L (ref: 40-160)
Total Testosterone: 15.5 nmol/L (ref: 6.1-27.1)
Free Testosterone: 380 pmol/L (ref: 110-660)
Bioavailable Testosterone: 9.1 nmol/L (ref: 2.8-15.5)

The reason for my dose change was I was trying to maximize my T levels (see how high I could get) without raising E2. Obviously, the bump to 400 IU did improve T levels, but at the cost of higher E2 as well. I do notice I am stronger in the gym, and holding more muscle while cutting (I usually lose strength when I cut aggressively).

What I am wondering is, is there any health risks with my current level of E2? I feel fine and am experiencing no issues, however I do hear high E2 can wreak havoc on a man's prostate. I am going to be on HCG probably all my life (unless I switch to T shots after having kids) so I want to make sure my health will not be jeopardized.

Cycloman

Awards
  • Established
Too bad no one responded earlier. I started HCG mono 2 weeks ago and feel fantastic. I'm dosing 500cc Eod but also taking Arimidex .5mg E3D. I have to get bloods taken in another 2 weeks but my understanding is you need an aromatase inhibited on HCG. Even though you have no E sides you will feel even better if you get the Estradiol to the 20-30 range. Check with your doc. Your estradiol will continue to climb without it and you will eventually get some sides.