Treating diverticulitis with peptides

stone85

Awards
Okay so I have diverticulitis and I hear that peptides help with injuries and reconnecting of muscles I was wondering if it would actually help with my diverticulitis which is where my intestines had thinning areas with pockets and I can only eat certain things or they can get lodged in a pocket and it puts me in horrible pain and could get infected

sillycibin

Awards
Are you on anti-biotics? Diverticulitis can be an infection and not just inflammation. Maybe something like Cissus can help heal the inflammation quicker, and zinc to support your immune system, but I don't know if anything can help with the pouches which are structural and permanent. The important thing is to focus on a diet that keeps you regular, stay hydrated, and avoid any constipation or straining that will stress those weak spots. The idea that certain foods can get lodged, like nuts, is probably bogus.

stone85

Awards
Not now it's a ever once and a while thing. It will flare up and I'll have to go to the hospital and get a antibiotic. It puts me in crazy pain. I really have to watch what I eat. Just didn't know if like a hgh would help because I see people get the big bellys from it because there intestines get thick. Didn't know if making them thicker would help