Cardar1ne dosing

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
So I've been using Cardar1ine at 14mg for about 10 days.

Haven't noticed much yet except that my BP is noticeably a bit lower.

However, my anxiety has been elevated the past few days. I read up and found several other people claiming that GW also gave then increased anxiety.

I also found a few suggestions of dosing it 5 on 2 off...this supposedly helps with those sides.

Any thoughts?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd use the search function as there are great logs of lifters running this.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So I've been using Cardar1ine at 14mg for about 10 days.

Haven't noticed much yet except that my BP is noticeably a bit lower.

However, my anxiety has been elevated the past few days. I read up and found several other people claiming that GW also gave then increased anxiety.

I also found a few suggestions of dosing it 5 on 2 off...this supposedly helps with those sides.

Any thoughts?
What do you typically do to cope with anxiety? Is it a busier time with work?

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
What do you typically do to cope with anxiety? Is it a busier time with work?
I have been on anxiety meds for a decade, it comes and goes in terms of severity.

I can definitely tell that the GW has heightened it a bit though...more nervous energy overall.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have been on anxiety meds for a decade, it comes and goes in terms of severity.

I can definitely tell that the GW has heightened it a bit though...more nervous energy overall.
Interesting, I honestly have seen some folks mention it but if youve been on meds for that long trying to aid in controlling it then maybe even looking into other alternatives can help. Ever tried Dopadex?